Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims3 kids
15-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Re: sims3 kids
I want them to be more obedient to ME and not stop what they're doing to run and greet a parent when they get home from work!  hehe

http://p098.ezboard.com/bjcsims
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2008, 11:18 PM
i want there to be height changes like growth spurts and i want height control like i said

SIMBUILDER5!
16-03-2008, 04:48 AM
i just want them to b more like real kids...making messes, throwing tantrums, talking back to parents, etc.

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 04:55 AM
(15-03-2008 06:31 PM)mhjcml link Wrote:sleepovers, and kids can get whipped and grounded.

Child abuse!

I don't think they'll put the whippings in there, but they might put in other punishments.

You aren't my friend Karli, by any chance?

I'd like to see kids that are cute and adorable. The Sims 2 kids looked a little iffy most of the time to me.

ALSO

That cool little activity table from Freetime. That looks awesome.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
16-03-2008, 05:17 AM
Kids should be split into Toddler, Young Child (4-7), Older Child (8-12), Young Teen (13-15), and Older Teen (16-19). After that there should also obviously be separate adult groups. I really like the ideas of parents arranging play dates and sleepovers, and giving out punishments. There should be special stores for kids stuff. Most of all I like the idea of kids school days working like the new work system. Kids should have bikes to ride around the open neighborhood! Big Grin
16-03-2008, 12:29 PM
i lvoe the idea of sleepovers, where the guests actually bother to sleep! (unlike the normal "staying the night") also, the tantrum idea, sims kids are too perfect! they should be able to answer back and be grounded. it would make it seem much more realistic...

I'm sure if I had time I could think of something really witty and creative to put here...
16-03-2008, 01:31 PM
i just want sims to look like what we looked like as kids,parents should get a phone call from school and teachers tell them that they need to have a PTA meeting or ur kid has got sespended or detention.
16-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I want more stuff for them, like in sims 2 their are just a lot of recolors of toy boxes, beds, and wall paper. I want them to be able to do more, but mainly, I think i want them to be able to do bad in school without being taken away, so their like truants or something
16-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Yea, I like the idea of sleepovers [1st reply in this thread] I think it's a great idea, as far as I know only teens and above can ask to stay the night in TS2 so I hope TS3 Kids can stay the night too!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:47 PM
Yes sleepovers!! All the creators really have to do is put in sleeping bags, more pajamas, more sleepover-like interactions and the same pillow fight interaction and they'll be all set! And kids should be able to kiss other kids in a bf-gf way. That would be so cute! Oh and I want kids to be able to use the karaoke machines! And more punishment like a lot of you said
(16-03-2008 05:45 PM)einahpets65 link Wrote:I want more stuff for them, like in sims 2 their are just a lot of recolors of toy boxes, beds, and wall paper. I want them to be able to do more, but mainly, I think i want them to be able to do bad in school without being taken away, so their like truants or something
I know it really bothers me if my sim doesn't have time for homework and then they're taken away by the social worker! The first time it happened I didn't know what was going on so I was like "Um lady what are you doing with my kid!!"