Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will The Neighbourhood Age With My Sim?
12-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Will The Neighbourhood Age With My Sim?
Hey guys new to the forums and a huge sims fan but i have always felt a little let down regarding the aging, as the sims you are playing get older the rest of the neighborhood stays the same age unless you take time playing them and making them age along with your own sim. At least i hope I'm correct cause if there is a setting which can turn neighborhood aging on then PLEASE inform me.  Big Grin

Anyway I find it a tad annoying as my sim is growing up he makes friends but when he reaches the next age e.g teen to young adult or whatever his friend is still a teen even when my sim is an old man his friend is still a teen. So in the sims 3 will there be neighborhood aging where the neighborhood ages with the sim like if a family has a baby that baby will grow up and the parent will eventually die and so on. Or will it stay the same and the neighborhood characters will never age unless you play them and one person will out live 100 generations of your family.

Cheers.
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Re: Will The Neighbourhood Age With My Sim?
yes that is one of the main features of the game. everyone ages at the same time, so your kids friend will grow up and eventually die with them.
12-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Fabulous thanks for the reply Big Grin and what about them as family's can they have kids without us getting involved and carry on there legacy as part of the neighborhood or do they just die off 1 at a time till nobody is left?

PGP.
12-09-2008, 09:54 PM
They will be intelligent enough to have kids and take care of themselves on their own, including going to work, taking care of family and other tasks, etc.

That's what they said.  I wanna see how super intelligent they are gonna be for myself too...got till February to find out.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Hey, welcome to the forums!

Hope you stick around!

Bat

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
13-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Welcome to the forums!
I worry about how intelligent they're going to be; like the number of children they're going to have, their names, whether future generations move out...etc

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
13-09-2008, 05:55 AM
(13-09-2008 01:13 AM)a }{ m e d link Wrote:Welcome to the forums!
I worry about how intelligent they're going to be; like the number of children they're going to have, their names, whether future generations move out...etc
Welcome PGP!

not to get off topic but i think they're gonna
get random names and when u play the family
they'll let u rename them so maybe it'll be bob or mellisa etcSmile
and when u get back u could change it

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
13-09-2008, 04:59 PM
I read in some interview that you can turn aging off on the families you might be able to to do the neighborhood too .  But know you can do the families

Tay
14-09-2008, 12:29 AM
Well the game should be awesome if it lives up 2 what they say it will do, having a neighborhood that ages, dies and creates life and carries on that will be fantastic would be a nice touch to see the odd funeral car drive by or perhaps visit a grave yard and harass those who are at there loved ones funeral.  {ohmy}

PGP.
14-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Yeah it will be nice, so far im not sure about funerals. I hope they have that as an option, but i dont think so. The graveyard will probally get too crowded over time.