Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
10-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Re: Counting Down 'Till The Sims 3
actually its 40 days 13 hours 50 minutes 24 seconds left until The Sims 3 arrives.
10-01-2009, 01:35 PM
Sims3luva22:  Naw, I'm in Kansas.  So far, the closest I live to are the people from Iowa.  It seems there is no one from Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, and Oakaholma on this forum.  I wish we were a hour away. {lol}

But everyone around here is into the thug life and playing shooters and stuff.  I am like the only girl like me around my area. 

Twilight:  That's said about the gerbil.  Tell your mom to suck up and do one thing for you.  My mom is afraid of my lizards and she hates my sugar gliders.  Then they are going to starve (they love food and people.  They'll crawl out of grab your hand and stuff.)  So she would have to put the food in there during the day, when they are sleep.  At night, it would be too late.
The only pet she likes is my Sulcatta tortoise. 

My geckos are said to live for 10-30 years.  So far, the only one who may make it past 10 is Almond.  She's my favorite anyways...usually, things happens to the favorite first.   

Ahmed:  We usually go off topic at night.  We are on topic at first, but it goes away.  Girls usually can't help this sort of thing.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 06:59 PM
awww, we aren't too far away, I'm in texas, still kinda far but not bad.  Anyway, I think my mom would put the food in but to clean thier cage she would have to pick them up and she's not too keen on doing that part.  I love my mom but sometimes I wish she could be more understanding.  I may try to get my brother to help with the gerbils considering one is technically his although I basically adopted it since they stay in my room and I take care of them.  All he does is watch his gerbil for 5 minutes a month basically.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Yeah, my mom would put crickets in the gecko's cage, but my geckos are spoiled, especially Almond.  She is too spoiled.  She doesn't eat or shed by herself.  She would be in her old skin forever, and I have to peel it off her, because it would only cut off her circulation.  Then she only eats if I pick her up and put the food to her mouth.  She really loves baby mice...it was sad at first...poor mice, so I buy my baby mice already dead. (frozen)

Same thing with my mom...I wish that she could be more understanding too.  I want more pets.  I really can't wait to get my own house and stuff.  Dorms only allow stupid fish, but I'm bringing my baby turtle.  I don't think they'll mind a baby turtle, although in some years, it would be 15-20 lbs, but I'll be out then.  Just 2.5 more years left!!!  Then I have to get my masters, but I don't want to be living at the college in 4 years.  Dang...time does pass by fast!

I want to breed dogs, but I have to think about it.  Things seem fun, but then, your plans change and you may get tired of it, so it's something I have to think about for a while.

I remember when I went out of town, and my mom and brother was caring for my pets, I was worried sick.  Each day I called and asked if anyone died.  Then my brother lost Almond...she was on top of the sofa.  She can't get lost...every time she'd gotten out, she wasn't far, just on top of something.  She's a retard...really...my other geckos would be gone for days...hiding in my printer.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 07:55 PM
ya, I will have to have at least a fish (probably a betta) in college because I can't not have a pet.  I always thought it would be fun to breed dogs or even mice.  I remember my first hamster we got two because my brother wanted one and we thought they were both boys but we ended up with six little baby hamsters!  They were sooo cute. 

I wish colleges would make a dorm specifically for people who want pets and aren't allergic to them.  I know, they don't want the bad pet owners to forget cage cleaning and then they have a smelly room on thier hands but I wish they had something for us pet people.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 08:03 PM
An college advisor of mine has a son.  She said he snuck his snakes into college.  He would just keep them in a plastic container under his bed, with a lid.  They made no noise.

That would be great!  At least they can limit it to 1 pet!  Like cage animals...or furless animals.  Like lizards or something.  Then as long as the cage is clean and the room isn't nasty, that person can keep that pet.  It should be a one-chance thing...mess up once, too late, but then it's bad if you have a nasty person living next to you, or if your room mate's pet is nasty.

Sometimes, dorms have a pet rule like we are also responsible for our roommate's cleanliness.  My cousin had this nasty roommate, leaving hair and not flushing the toilet, and was just nasty. My cousin cleaned up after her, because the manager could come in and check any time.

10-01-2009, 08:11 PM
eww, that's just gross.  I like your one pet idea and if you mess up, out to the regular dorms.  That would be nice.

I'm just glad I know I will have my dog to come home to when I visit from college.  I love him a lot and my whole family loves him so I know he will always be around.

10-01-2009, 08:16 PM
My dogs won't be around for long.  One's like 14 or 15 and the other one is turning 10 this year.  The 10 year old is a medium sized dog...I hope she is around for a few more years at least.  The oldest one is my grandma's dog...we just adopted her, so she wouldn't be sent to the pound.  They would had put her old butt to sleep anyways.

My grandma is tired of her...she moved out to live with my aunt, but is tired of sending money for the dog.  She asked me why don't we put her to sleep.  Well, we're attached to her now, plus, I'm not putting down any animal if I can help it.

11-01-2009, 02:19 AM
Sorry Sug I realized that you were not Candace. I think Candace lives an hour away from me.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
11-01-2009, 04:22 AM
ya, I hate to put down a dog if it can be helped.  My grandmother had a corgi that she had to put down because it was in a lot of pain and couldn't walk with its back legs.  Corgis have long backs so I think it's back legs got paralyzed or something from old age, kind of like what can happen to old dachshunds.  She loved it a lot though, she even got a new dog now.

Thread Closed