Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
19-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
I think that the Sims3 should include teen pregnancy. The Sims2 has basically perfect families and it doesn't realize that teen pregnancy is becoming more and more common. Also, I think that mothers/fathers should be able to give their children up for adoption instead of waiting for the social worker to take the child away. I also think that families should be able to adopt teens.
I think that births should not be so fast. They should take time the real births do. The birth should take place lying down and the birthing mothers should be able to have their baby at a hospital. The option for a C-section should also be available and births should take different amounts of time for each sim. 

Big Grin,

writerchic
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Re: Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
I only agree with half of the things you said...
I am against teen pregnancy in the game.
Teens can take care of themselves; they don't need to be adopted...
19-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Ya I agree with the whole hospital thing. Maybe they can put virtual c-section in for us lol.

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
19-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Well maybe they can have young adults get pregnant. that's close enough. like 18 and up
19-03-2008, 10:31 PM
(19-03-2008 10:30 PM)ladybug05 link Wrote:Well maybe they can have young adults get pregnant. that's close enough. like 18 and up

Perhaps if they were to give teen pregnancies, as popular as that it, it might not be well-recieved as some may view it as influencing/supporting teen pregnancies?

So maybe the age should start up to young adults~
19-03-2008, 10:34 PM
The whole idea of having the baby sims in the hospital is a great idea!
19-03-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't get the obsession with teen pregnancy...
I have a hack in my TS2 game that enables teen pregnancy and it doesn't really alter the whole game that much...
I very VERY much doubt that maxis/whateverit'scallednow will put it in.  Despite the fact it would raise the game rating it would loose more people than it would gain....
I like the longer labour idea though.  I don't get what a C-section would add though...
19-03-2008, 10:41 PM
[glow=green,2,300]The whole teen pregnancie thing i totally do not aggree with,m-rated maybe?suggestive themes worst than wats already on the game. :-\
C-section?no,i dont want my sims to be scarred for life(i do not want to be scarred for life either.)
i do like the whole hospital idea though[/glow]

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
19-03-2008, 10:42 PM
I always thought it weird (in Sims). It takes 2+ hours to eat dinner, and a few seconds to have a baby. Smile
19-03-2008, 10:44 PM
(19-03-2008 10:42 PM)simkid link Wrote:I always thought it weird (in Sims). It takes 2+ hours to eat dinner, and a few seconds to have a baby. Smile

lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]