Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
18-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Re: Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
This thread is more than 2 years old lol

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Re: Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
Is there a mod made yet to allow teen pregnancy?

Some People Think I'm Bonkers<br />But I Just Think I'm Free<br />Cos I'm Just Living My Life<br />There's Nothing Crazy Bout Me.
25-04-2011, 01:57 AM
RE: Ideas for Pregnancy, Births, and Adoption
If Maxis decides to include Teen Pregnancy by "Popular Demand" I think Youtube and the Sims community will go downhill. Just think about, Good Machinimas will be gone ex) Emma the story of a Pregnant Teen. Luckily there are(they were dumb enough to make them) mods that enabled Romance at all ages meaning Teens can woohoo. I can't remember were I found this.
25-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Omg I remember when people wanted teen pregnancy so bad before the Sims 3 came out. I honestly couldn't care less about it. Yes it would be nice if you're into making machinimas or legacies but for me, I don't really see a need for it. Maybe they would have to raise ESRB rating even more if they decide to put it and that's why they decided not to. Who knows

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
25-04-2011, 01:06 PM
There's plenty of mods for people who want Teen Pregnancies and so on. What people forget when they criticise EA (not Maxis, who sold the Sims franchise to them) is that The Sims series is sold in countries which have stricter laws or who culturally take a very dim view on teenagers having "woo hoo" at all.

To be honest teen pregnancies are such a depressing enough topic (esp. in the UK) that who would want them in their game anyway. Confused

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-04-2011, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2011 03:18 PM by Sims_gal.)
(21-03-2008 05:41 AM)Pyrathe Wrote:  
(21-03-2008 05:40 AM)Joseeee link Wrote:Teen pregnancy would be cool, haha.
I don't see a problem with it.

Real teens have the s3x, so why not?

Real teens shouldn't though.

Many reasons I could list, but it'd make the thread too serious so I won't.

@.@

~ Pyrathe

Yes, but a lot of things should not happen in life that happen.
(25-04-2011 01:06 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  There's plenty of mods for people who want Teen Pregnancies and so on. What people forget when they criticise EA (not Maxis, who sold the Sims franchise to them) is that The Sims series is sold in countries which have stricter laws or who culturally take a very dim view on teenagers having "woo hoo" at all.

To be honest teen pregnancies are such a depressing enough topic (esp. in the UK) that who would want them in their game anyway. Confused

Well I do have it in my game. The mothers show no moodlets though lol

Heart Sims lover since 2000 Heart