Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RP:The simsforums school!
18-09-2008, 10:01 PM
RP:The simsforums school!
Okay,So This will probably be so stupid but here it goes!

Rena peered into the classroom and caught a glimpse of her journal on her desk.Rena and her friend's went the Cran Hill School.The teacher was reading gently to the class and most of the class let out either sighs or yawns of boredom."I should of got the book while I had the chance!"Rena tought to herself.She rasped on the door heavily as the teacher sprung out of her seat.Ms.Carmen was tall and thin and tendril's of blonde hair withered around her pale face.Rena swallowed hard and continued to blurt out "I left my..journal in th-"Rena studdered."In my room?"Ms.Carmen said with a smile on her face."Yes!"Rena shouted.Ms.Carmen and Rena rushed back into the room and Rena quickly got her book and left.She groaned when she looked down to see that her book was "Sherman's Hoax Volume 3"
But alas,her whining didn't last long as her friends made their way towards her.Mr.Ahmed walked down the hall and raised an eyebrow at them but her strided down the hall once more to the Math room."Hi Rena"Amber,Niall,Chanel and Brad said in unison."Hi"Rena said before the bell rang for Art.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Re: RP:The simsforums school!
It was time for Brad to go to English. The English teacher was everyones favorite. He gave free candy and really connected with the students. But when he got into the room, he was horribly shocked. The English teacher wasnt there, but the horrible substitute,Mrs.CrumpleBottem, was!
No one liked her. She was horrible! and everyone was sure to get detentions when they left. It saddened
Brad that only one other friend was there. Him and Amber were in the same class. However they were part of different social groups. Therefor Brad had to face the teacher alone.
19-09-2008, 05:00 AM
Chanel glanced at her watch impatiently. "Dammit... still 45 more minutes, Niall," Chanel passed a note to Niall in Turkish class. (lol, in real life I take Turkish instead of Spanish. ;D)
Niall laughed. "Well, duh, class just started!" he passed a note back.
The Turkish teacher, Ms. Elizabeth (I know she left but she will still be remembered!!) passed out some worksheets about greeting words in Turkish.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
19-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Ms.Elizabeth paused and passed out on the floor."ahh!"the whole class screamed in dispear.A few teachers came runing in and when they saw her dead on the floor next to niall with no pen only to be found stabbed into ms.Elizabeth!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

19-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks for starting off with me Niall. Plus, I thought this wasn't gonna be gorey and ... uhh ... dead, like ToD. But whatever. RP's are my favourite!

Rena was rushing to her Art Class, being late and all, and heard noises of fear coming from room 101 - Turkish Class. Curiously, she peered her head into the room, quietly and gently. She saw the children gathering around something. She took slow, silent steps, flicked her slightly wavy, golden fridge out of the way, tucking it behind her ear. She shoved her head between Amber and Niall, and those two let out a scream.

"Gosh, you scared me! And shouldn't you be at Math?" questioned Niall.

"Art. But i'll tell you the rest later. What's happening?" asked Rena.

Then, she spotted Ms. Elizabeth laying on the floor, blood dripping out of her nose, and gushing from her arm.

"Eeeeek!" squeeled Rena, backing away.
19-09-2008, 01:28 PM
thanks for starting with me to niall Smile this sure took a turn for the gory

Meanwhile,while Brad was in English, he heard the announcement.
He started to run to the door. Mrs.CrumpleBottem didn't even try to stop him. It was if she was planning something.
Brad ran into the room, almost tripping over Rena's foot!
It was a horrible sight. Blood was everywhere!
Brad hated blood. It made him feint.
Then,out of nowhere, a pen stabbed him in the leg!!
As soon as he saw his own blood, he feinted on the spot. 
19-09-2008, 01:28 PM
"She got into a serious accident!"Niall replied to Rena and Amber after class when Ms.Elizabeth got whisked away to the hospital.
Rena munched on her turkey sandwich and proceeded to talk about the accident.
Niall sipped on his carton of juice and insisted Rena to stop talking about the accident.
Brad came hurrying down the cafeteria with a muffin and mouthed the words "OMG".Niall rolled his eyes and whispered"I guess its about Ms.Elizabeth."
"Did you hear?"Brad declared.
"Um.Duh,Like its the talk of the whole school!"Amber shouted.
"Oh yeah..right."Brad said,wiping his forehead and feeling embarassed.
He stuffed into his muffin but turned his head to Mr.Ahmed who was standing over the table and sneered,he tapped on the table and said to us,"I will see all of you at Math."Mr.Ahmed said sternly.
"Geez,Like we didn't know."Amber giggled.
Brad prostested for her to keep her mouth quiet as Mr.Ahmed was only four tables away.

19-09-2008, 01:46 PM
i thought i was stabbed XD

"Why is it that i am always the last to know things?"Brad said.
"Who knows?"Niall replied
Mrs. CrumpleBottem waled over to the table and gave all of them detentions.
"What are these for?"Amber asked,"We haven't done anything wrong"

sorry i cant finish this part i have to go like RIGHT now bye all
19-09-2008, 02:00 PM
"Leaving in a despicable order!"She shrieked at the pupils.
"But,Mrs.Cru-"Amber wailed."Zip it!"She interrupted,banishing her heavy dual bag.
They scurried out of the room,before she made contact with it.
Rena panted and walked down the hall,along with Amber.
The boy's walked solemly down the hall with frown's appearing on their faces.
"Come on guys,Are you slow pokes or something?"Rena joked.
The two boys glanced at eachother,and with a nod,they broke into a run,passing out the girls with a whoop of delight and laughing loudly.
Amber and Rena scowled but carried on down the hall.
They pushed the wooden door in the second corridor and went into the boring classroom.
Mr.Ahmed stood impatiently at his desk and bursted at the group"You are 12 minutes late!"He said,crossly.
The group didn't mind,but Mr.Ahmed did.
"Okay class,Open your books to page 55!"He boomed.
Mr.Ahmed had his brown eyes fixed over his glasses,and his cropped brown hair was tufted on his head.
Rena let out a sigh and flicked her huge maths book to the asked for page.
The whole class started but Mr.Ahmed left the room.

19-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I really suck at making stories XD but here goes...

Mr. Ahmed went down the hall which was very.. empty.He had forgotten his preparation copybook. He went down the stairs to the 2nd floor and to the staff room. As soon as he entered the room his jaw dropped. There was no one in the room. Out of the 113 teachers in the school no one was to be found in the staff room. He knew there was something wrong so he went to the principal's office, Mr. Matt to ask him where all the teacher's were but then he remembered that he had left the classroom with 25 wild children unsupervised. He ran to the classroom only to find Chanel drawing graffiti on the wall, Brad drawing caricatures of Mr. Ahmed and Niall ready to hold on to the ceiling fan.
"Hold it!" He shouted.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008