2 New Screenshots
20-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Re: 2 New Screenshots
THE ART GALLERY LOOKS AMAZING.

I want my house to look like that, wow!  {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I thought the water looked amazingly clear as it did when we got the first beach screen.

I think that family may be linked with an old townie just like someone else suggested, they seem to pop up a lot.

That could be well indeed Summer Hill but I thought they said the farmlands were another area, that's at least what I got in joann's article.

At first I was a bit unhappy that we would only get one hood but things start to look really promising.

There seems to be tons of things you can do every day and night.

Library, movie theater (and by that screen they can do concerts there) bistro, park, grocery, clothing store, museum, beach, seperate career buildings, town hall, pool, gym and with expansions it can only get better. I don't think ill ever get bored with this game.

Maybe a club, petstore, bakery, flowershop, toy store the list could go on.

I can't wait for more screens! 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
20-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Stop your making me excited!
And when I get excited about Sims 3 I go MAD!!!!
Also,This morning while reading all of the news I actually got a twitch {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
20-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh Niall, your funny. That made me laugh out loud, for real though, my mom just gave me a "what the heck is wrong with this girl" look.

*cough* (grinz) 

Seriously, I do this to pump up everyone including myself to remind them how uber sweet this is gonna be.

Technically, september is comming to a quick end so we officially will have FOUR months come October!

Before we know it, holloween, thanksgiving, and xmas will come and go, then once new years is up, 20ish DAYS!(for some) WHOOP!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
20-09-2008, 08:30 PM
AND THEN WE ALMOST DIE WITH ANTICIPATION!

20-09-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm gonna try to stay alive until I pop that CD in a computer! You vs watch me play from heaven hehe!

20-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Haha,I am gonna whup your butt!

20-09-2008, 08:40 PM
Bring it pahtnah! Hehe!

Niall, I think we hijacked this topic lol. OPps!

What are your plans when you get the game? Any ideas what ur gonna do?

(my atempt at makung niall go eve more bonkers!)

20-09-2008, 08:42 PM
I am gonna spice their lifes,try and ruin Crumplebottom's lol.But I still need to plan out. Smile

20-09-2008, 08:47 PM
WHAT? Do you mean you haven't planned your whole gameplay?

I'm going to exhile you right now! Hehe jk

I have a plan, but knowing me, ill do things entirely different.

The first few days will be by "trial" period.

Ill create a family, but I want to explore big time before I get into serious gameplay.