Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: If you have met us on teh Sims2 website do you hate us?
This poll is closed.
Yes...NOW GO AWAY! 0% 0 0%
No, not really. 13.64% 3 13.64%
Who are you? 81.82% 18 81.82%
You....here....I better delete my account. 0% 0 0%
Is MP back yet? 0% 0 0%
This is CP right? Yes is my anwser then. 4.55% 1 4.55%
Total 22 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
19-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Post: #1
Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Tongue Please respond. lol The question is simple ain't it?

CP

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
19-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Post: #2
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
I don't know if I have met any of you over there. But I don't have any enemies.  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Post: #3
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Haven't met any of you so I chose Who are you?  Tongue

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Post: #4
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
(19-03-2008 11:48 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Haven't met any of you so I chose Who are you?  Tongue
lol I not as chatty on sims2.com

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
20-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #5
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
I've seen Munsta around, never heard of you Tongue
20-03-2008, 02:37 AM
Post: #6
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Are you two people? Haha Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Post: #7
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
(20-03-2008 02:37 AM)bambigoddess link Wrote:Are you two people? Haha Big Grin

lol  Big Grin

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Post: #8
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Big Grin Just guessing...CP is Clay Pruitt, and MP is Megan Pruitt...right? Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Post: #9
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Who the heck are you!
20-03-2008, 07:54 AM
Post: #10
Re: Claymeganpruitt Hate Test
Yeah. Who are you?

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)