Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RP: The Simsforums Boarding School! ;D
29-09-2008, 01:27 AM
RP: The Simsforums Boarding School! ;D
Because I lost intrest in the old SF school (thanks  a lot, simman/ollie) Chanel and I decided tomake a new RP. So, before I cut the ribbon, there are guidelines:

[align=center]BANNED LIST:
-Ollie/Simman

**If you post and are in the banned list;prepare to be rebanned.**

Guildelines:
-Don't make this Town of Disturbia 2.
-Introduce yourself
-Do not introduce yourself if you are only going to post once or twice
-Have fun!

*cuts ribbon*
Amber lied down on her bed, quietly on her laptop. She was snacking on a cookie and IMing a friend she met over the summer. Who was going to be bunking with her. She sighed and kept taking. the cookie was yummy. She got up changed into her pj's. It was already 7pm... where were they?
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2008, 03:25 AM
Re: RP: The Simsforums Boarding School! ;D
Brad had been going here for years. This year he was paired up with Niall.
Niall was one of his best friends. Brad was on MSN and was talking to Chanel.
Chanel:omg the traffic here is horrible
Brad:your not even here yet?
Chanel:yeah im in the car on my lappy
Brad:who is your roommate?
Chanel: its liz i think
Brad:mine is Niall
Chanel: lucky
Brad: what dont you like liz?
Chanel: no we had a HUGE fight during summer
Brad: wow that sucks

thanks amber
this one i like better
29-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Brad logged off and hopped off his bed to the wardrobe.
He rummaged deeply into the depth of his long oak drawer.
He pulled out a brightly coloured PJ top and his PJ bottoms.He decided to wear socks since it was a chilly night.
Niall was snoring in the corner,he was asleep since 8:27pm.
Brad clambered in and closed his eyes.
The whistling in the tree's were wisping in his eardrums.
Meanwhile at Amber's cabin,She tapped her laptop and glanced at the clock.
"Damn,Where is he or she?"Amber tought.
She pushed the tendrils of her hair away from her forehead and back into her fringe.She is mad that her roomie didn't show up yet.
Suddenly,she heard a knock on the door.
She lept up and scrambled to the door,grabbing the brass door-knob and swung it open.
Standing there was the prefect.
"You should be in bed,its 8:40pm."The prefect said in their scatchy voice.
"Oh sorry!"Amber grimmaced.
Then the Prefect burst into laughter and opened its cloak.
It was a girl on stilts.
"Hahahaha,Im your roomie!"She said,juping off the stilts and shaking Amber's hand.
Amber then noticed it was....

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
29-09-2008, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2008 01:18 PM by Rena.)
... not Rena. She was a new student at the school, although, she was already friends with a few people. She had just come from Australia, used to the starting-to-finally-get-warm weather, to the chill, cool winds of America. The school already sent Rena an email about what room she was in, although she didn't know her bunk buddy. She walked down the dim halls, searching in the eastern wing, looking for room 29. Rena stumbled across the door, and stood right in front of it. 'Okay, here I go,' she mumbled to herself. She reached out for the handle and pushed the door inwards. The girl on the bed lifted her head up from what she was doing, and just ignored Rena. "Ughh ... hi?" said Rena, staring at the girl's pale, not-so-innocent face. She girl had knotty black hair, bright white eyes, and tons of makeup. "What do you want, brat? This is my room," she muttered, with an eerie voice. "You mean our room?" replied Rena, not too impressed with her dorm mate. She walked across the room, and place her suitcase on a bed, far away from this girl. Rena stood there, and caught a glimpse of the girl's book, which she was writing in. Across the front cover, read 'Madeline.'
29-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Rena looked at the dainty bed covers which laid flowing down the side to the floorboards.
Madeline closed her book tight and shoved it underneath her pillow.Rena stared at the dusty bookshelf and wardrobe in the corner of the room.
Madeline stood over Rena with her intense eyes,burning into the core of Rena's hazel eyes."Okay twirp,here is the rules."Madeline muttered.
"You put your clothes in your part of the wardrobe,you clean your part of the room and finally,KEEP TO YOUR OWN SELF!"Madeline blasted.
Rena shuddered and nodded to say that she will obey the rules.
Madeline forced a smile and walked to the wardrobe and pulled out a duffel bag.
Rena tought it was filled with something horrible when Madeline slowly marched until she was beside Rena's bed.
She put her hand in and clenched a handful of something.
She flicked open her palm and to Rena's delight,she had sweets.
"Have one."Madeline said.
"Huh?"Rena stampered.
"Have one."Madeline repeated."There not gonna kill ya you know."Madeline said.
Rena put her hand out and grabbed one,tearing at its wrapper.
She popped it in and licked her lips.
Madeline took one aswell and raised it and shoved it into her mouth.
"Thanks Madeline."Rena muttered,sounding all muffly.
"Call me Maddie."Madeline said.
Rena talked to her about friends and things like that.
Maddie was becoming really nice.
"How about I teach you to make your make-up look awesome?"Rena suggested.
"Really? That would be cool."Madeline called,changing into her T-shirt and undies.
Rena said goodnight and turned off the light,Ready for the next day.

30-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Meanwhile, Amber was annoyed.She couldn't do much but wait for her roomie, and she was getting tired. She wanted to know SOMEONE at this school, but hardly even knew her roommate. Amber got out her phone and texted her friends at home. Mid-text, the doorbell rang and Amber put her phone away. In the door stepped the silouette(sp?) of a short hair girl, who had looked exausted and flung their stuff on the floor. Amber thought she knew the person, but wanting not too embarass herself, she remained quietly, pretending to sleep.
30-09-2008, 04:24 PM
The girl paced un-steadily towards her bed and let out a moan when her face flattened down the fluffy pillow.
Amber lifted a eye and looked at the girl.The girl seemed to be absoulutely exausted,her hair untangled from its stiff texture of her hair-style.
"Are..you..ok?"Amber finally blurted out.
The girl seemed to be dozing already.
"Ah great!"Amber said loudly,thumping with her toe, her cookie packet halfway across the floor.
Amber felt misrable that her roomie didn't sit on her bed and chat.
Amber then glanced at her clock."9:53pm..."Amber tought as she slipped into the cushiony pillow.Amber turned her head sideways to have a look at the girls bag.
She wanted to know something about her so she hopped out,sneaked over to the bag and opened the zipper.
Amber grasped pages and notebooks out of her bag and flicked quickly through them.
She threw pages and little tidbits on the floor.
She searched franticly through the bag trying to find info.
"What are you doing?"The girl said,sounding tired.
Amber looked and stuttered "Uh um um?"Amber despertly trying to think of a excuse.