• 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson" series
10-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Re: "The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson" series
That was really good! I liked it  {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2008, 10:33 AM
OMG! Before you put that up,I was looking at random vids and found your page!
I looked at it already on Youtube lol!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
11-10-2008, 10:24 PM
I really liked it Ahmed, but if you want you can change the graphics card so your sims can have actual fingers.  You don't have to if you don't want to
11-10-2008, 10:55 PM
(11-10-2008 10:24 PM)13RIT link Wrote:I really liked it Ahmed, but if you want you can change the graphics card so your sims can have actual fingers.  You don't have to if you don't want to
No I just lowered the graphics settings so it isn't so slow. Also, when I max the settings the videos become kinda messed up, dunno why  ???

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
11-10-2008, 10:57 PM
The 2nd episode is up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8S4ySTwNZ8

and tell me if you think they are too short please Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
12-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Very  cool ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
12-10-2008, 04:52 AM
(09-10-2008 12:03 PM)a }{ m e d link Wrote:        Hey people I'm making my own Sims 2 series  {clap}, it's called "The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson".

The pilot episode is almost finished. I'll be uploading the videos to YouTube and I'll be giving you the links here on this thread every time I upload an episode. Smile
I loved your legacy...
Can't wait to see these vids! *watches*

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
12-10-2008, 04:59 AM
Re: &quot;The Life and Death of Marilyn Anderson&quot; series
I just watched both of them and they are very cool! I can't wait to see more!

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
12-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Thanks alot guys! and happy birthday Phoebe! Smile

Episode 3 is up!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNt-QHBmR_M

13-10-2008, 10:11 AM
I really love your camera angles! A little advice though, for the pointless scenes (you know, like making food, showering, etc,) you should cut the times of those down a bit, and when doing voice overs, maybe don't add her name in-front, you know what I mean. One more thing, maybe add a bit more, excitement, or drama, even tragedy. Let something happen to Rita, maybe a car crash, or a broken bone? If it's just about her going to work, eating, living in total, add something else to it.

Sorry to like, just crash all of this! Although, I think you did a wonderful job for your first time! Seriously! Wow! Keep it up. Also make 'em longer, I get upset when they start, then suddenly finish.