Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Thread Section?
19-03-2008, 11:26 PM
New Thread Section?
Shouldn't there be a thread that has members say the techinical problems of the site, or a help section where members can ask for help?

CP

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Re: New Thread Section?
Hmm, that's a good idea, but would this we help with the forum or help with a game?

Since this forum is about TS3 there would be no help sections set up yet as the game hasn't been released therefore nobody would need help. If it is help about the forum you need then maybe PM an admin or post in this section? Although it's for feedback & suggestions I'm sure you might be able to post help in here.

Coming Soon...
19-03-2008, 11:45 PM
(19-03-2008 11:30 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Hmm, that's a good idea, but would this we help with the forum or help with a game?

Since this forum is about TS3 there would be no help sections set up yet as the game hasn't been released therefore nobody would need help. If it is help about the forum you need then maybe PM an admin or post in this section? Although it's for feedback & suggestions I'm sure you might be able to post help in here.
help with forum

Member 1103! lol. Dun dun dun. You saw us and you feared us on Sims2.com. Now you must prepare for us on Sims3.com! We joined the website on:<br />March 19, 2008 (Day 1 of the Forum and Website)<br /><br />CP= Clay MP=Megan<br /><br />We were claymeganpruitt on sims2.com.<br /><br />&gt;=)
19-03-2008, 11:47 PM
(19-03-2008 11:45 PM)claymeganpruittII link Wrote:[quote author=Munsta link=topic=361.msg7273#msg7273 date=1205965802]
Hmm, that's a good idea, but would this we help with the forum or help with a game?

help with forum

[/quote]

Well maybe you can post it in this board of PM an admin. [Matt or Admin]  Smile

Coming Soon...
20-03-2008, 08:56 AM
We're working on a FAQ page to answer all the common questions but until then, if you have any problems as Munsta said, don't hesitate to PM either myself or Admin or just ask in the off topic section for now Smile

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
20-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Yay A moderator replied to my thread!  ;D ;D

20-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Yey, claymeganpruittII replied to my reply Wink

claymeganpruittII, your signature suggests that you think we are the new version of Sims2.com. Can I just emphasis that we are not the official Sims 3 website or forum. We are a Fan site and are no way linked to Maxis or EA.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
22-03-2008, 03:58 AM
(20-03-2008 04:29 PM)Matt link Wrote:claymeganpruittII, your signature suggests that you think we are the new version of Sims2.com. Can I just emphasis that we are not the official Sims 3 website or forum. We are a Fan site and are no way linked to Maxis or EA.[/i]

You should put that in, like, 48 size font on the homepage Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD