Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Simsforums Scream-O-Thon! It is a RP!!!!
13-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Simsforums Scream-O-Thon! It is a RP!!!!
Since it is coming up to Halloween,lets have a scary RP,and I mean scarier than ToD!
Lets start! Big Grin

Rena peered over her book,and stared out the beautiful window pane that was being splattered with cascading showers of rain."Darn,when is this rain ever stop?"Rena fumed,glancing down to turn the page on her parchment that she was reading.
It had been pouring heavy rain since Friday.Today,It was Tuesday and Rena's mother and father were out on their Anniversary.Rena was left at home as usual to take care of the house.But Rena knew it was only because they didn't want her to be there.Rena left her book down and paced into the kitchen for a snack.Rena was very hungry so she dashed to the cupboard and swung open the doors.There was a neat little candy bar with a colourful wrapper so Rena decided to greedily tear its wrapper and nibble on it.The lovely taste and aroma filled her nostrils and mouth with the sensual flavour.She walked back but suddenly out of nowhere,thumping on the door started.Rena froze as her heart pounded.Her hands were clammy and she felt numb.The thumping began to get louder and louder and Rena scrambled to the window.Mist and fog was rising and her breath was cold.Rena felt like she was about to pass out with the fright but she slowly stepped quietly to the door and gulped.She clasped the door knob and it was sopping wet.It couldn't be her parents,they were only gone for a hour,and it couldn't be any of her friends because they would never go out on a day like this.Whoever or whatever it was started to pound the door very roughly!
Rena's hand bobbed up and down off the knob but trying to be brave swung it open and stared gobsmacked and eyes-widened at a dark-robed figure standing in the middle of the road.It motioned for Rena to come closer but Rena nodded no in a very vigourous manner.
The thing opened its arms like a hug and flew straight for Rena!
Rena slammed the door and shaking so wildly tried to lock the door.The creature pounded the door so hard that the hinges began to give away.Rena piled things in front of the door and yelled "Leave me alone!!!!!"Rena stared to get really angry and sad.
She pushed over the grand-father clock against the door.Rena then heard no thumping for a while.She walked to the door and stared into the peephole.She tought it was gone until she heard the back door click and open.She fell off the pile of things and onto her hip.She hurt it but she got up and waited for judgement.The creature creeped up to the door,raised its arms into the air and stormed over flying to Rena again.She screamed but the monster screamed back as it cowered away and into the sky.Rena's cat Felix saved her and it purred softly.Rena was glad until she found herself with Felix outside in the mountains."What happened?"Rena said,scared.
She was in her living room and now in the mountains."This is too scary!"Rena shouted.
Wait and see Rena,You will meet friends but not for a while because it is about to get horrorful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Re: Simsforums Scream-O-Thon! It is a RP!!!!
You sure love to start your RP's with me, huh? Well, thankyou anyway! Here comes the post:

Light mist filled the air, turning into dew onto the small plants that were nearby. The cat meowed for a while, and Rena examined her surroundings. The heavy winds and gloomy rainfall wet her clothing, as her hair flew in almost every direction. Felix rubbed his body against Rena's leg, so she picked him up and kept a firm grip. Their eyes met, and soon the cat turned away, still whining and hissing. Rena put Felix into her jacket pocket, him being a kitten and all, and tumbled along the rocky road. After a few minutes of walking, the sky turned from a pale blue, to a threatening grey, clouds now appearing. At this stage, echos of eerie screams and gaging could be heard, but she continued to walk. She now closed her eyes, and stopped on the spot, not being so happy with what she saw. The cat had now drifted off to a sleep, and Rena slightly opened her left eye, not wanting to see the sight again. A puddle of watery-blood was being washed away with the rain, but was now staining Rena's mint green uggies. Drops of blood continued along a trail, as far as the eye could see. Rena looked up at the sky, droplets splashing on her face, her eyeliner now dripping down her face. She sighed, and continued to follow the tracks of blood and faint footsteps.
14-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Your a star in my eyes only {lol}.

The sound of eerie screams trailed off as Rena walked further down the wet-covered path into the drousy glow of the mist.Rena tensed up when a frightening moan filled her eardrums.The cat was still fast asleep,its fur wet from splatters of rain.Soon enough,Rena came across two paths leading off to different surroundings.The right path,was a cobbled area with a tiny cottage.Rena could see by the skyline that the door was baize and on the doorstep were different types of leafs.There was tall hedgerows around the house with flowers and shrubs covering around it.The house was on a sort of hill,nearly touching the horizon of the trees behind.The left path was a another house.It was tall and majestic,like a kinda small version of a castle.But it looked scary with its freaky windows and patterned door with grotesque gargoyles on top of the house.Which house should Rena pick? The cute cottage that could hide something? or does she chance the spooky looking house?

14-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Rena thought for long and hard, looking at the leaves on the doorstep of the cottage. She slowly approached it, carefully taking her steps. After 3 minutes of awkward, mouse-like steps, she reached it. She got down to her knees, and examined them a little bit more. The leaves were now rustling with the winds, but seemed to be firm in place. She poked the leaves, and they blew away, revealing a trap. 'Leaves covering the ground? Covering a hole ... why? What's in this cottage doesn't someone want me to find?,' Rena now thought. Yellow lights now glistened, not one, but many. They lit the hole, showing blood-thirsty dogs. The moaning began again, and now there was some howling too. One of the dogs continuously pounced against the wall, attempting to climb the ragged walls of dirt and rock. 'Eeeek! If I didn't think about this, I would've been an afternoon feed for some puppies...' continued Rena in her mind. A faint whisper was heard and called out, "werewolves." Rena rolled back, and quickly lifted her body off the ground. She spun around, looking from where to voice could come from, but no where. She sighed again, and walked back toward the doorstep. She opened the cottage door, and made her way around the hole and inside. The room was dazzling. Candles lit the walls, fresh food on the table, sending out wonderful smells of all flavours. Then, on the floor, Rena spotted a little boy, tied up with a piece of cloth on his mouth.
14-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Rena outstretched her hand but A tall woman who was a dashing scarlet opened the double-doors which seemed to lead to a kitchen. Rena ducked into the shadows and creeped behind the armchair beside a blazing fire. "Dinnertime and your the main course." The woman cackled, tracing the boy's face with her bony finger. Rena covered her mouth in disgust and blurted to herself "I must save him.". The woman,putting the boy on the banqeuting plate on the table,had a blunt knife and sharp prod. The boy muffled a cry and the woman raised the knife to pierce the boy's skin. But,The woman walked into the kitchen once more.Rena tought it was her chance to get the boy and leave the wretched place. She approached the boy and untied him. "Thank you for rescuing me." The boy said,gleefully. "We need to get out of here!"Rena yelled, quiet enough to let the people not hear her. Rena darted looks around the room, until she spotted a open window. They hurried over to it and placed the seat against it and leapt out the window.They scampered across the yard, The boy limping a bit. Rena and the boy wanted to talk but they had to find a safer place so they scurried off.

14-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Amber quietly stood in the deserted small park bench as two kids ran toward her. As if time has slowed down, when the girl passed Amber, she gave her a look of fear. Time regained itself as the girl continued sprinting with the boy. Amber ran to catch up with them. "Are you okay?!" Amber screamed. "No!" The girl continued at demon pace. "What's wrong? Who are you?" "My name is Rena and I need to hide! "The boy looked to tired to talk as he barely kept up with Rena's growing speed. Amber grabbed Rena's hand who continued running, and Amber pulled them down a corner and took them to a house down the road. She fumbled with the keys while the 2 kids anxiously scanned the area. "You look like you just murdered someone, are you alright?" Amber opened the door and they hurried in. "Where are you from? Do you need a ride home??" "We need to leave." Rena answered. Amber got up and gave them glasses of water, and Rena explained while the boy quietly dozed off on the couch.
15-10-2008, 07:07 AM
"Wow, really?!" question Amber. "Yep, all of it, but it's annoying. I just wanna get home!" cried Rena. Felix was stressing out in the pocket, so he was placed on Rena's lap, and soon fell asleep. "Where do you live? I can take you home if you want me to!" said Amber, now patting the cat. After a few moments of silence, Rena blurted out, "Uhh, 43 Stone Beach Cove. It's in Miami!" Amber looked puzzled, and shot a glance at the boy, who was now drawing on a piece of paper. She stood up and made her way over to him. Rena's eyes followed her as she walked, and sunk into the couch they were sitting on. "What's you're name?" whispered Amber. The boy lifted his head up from the drawing, and turned his body toward her. He blinked a few times, and pointed to the paper. The drawing showed three kids playing in a park, two young girls with long blonde hair, one straight and the other curly. They were playing on the swings. Another child, male this time, was shown with short brown hair, and he was going down a slide. Above their heads, names were written. The girls were Amber and Rena, and the boy was 'Niall.' Amber saw this, and then said, "Niall's your name?" The boy nodded.
15-10-2008, 12:28 PM
Amber and Rena shot serious glances at eachother, as the boy reached into his khaki trouser pocket. He clasped something in his hand and he tapped on Rena and Amber's shoulders. He out-curled his hand to show a rich ruby stone. Amber and Rena's eyes were narrowed into the core of the depth of the crimson glow. "It...is a Sound Stone...." Niall mumbled. "What does it do,Niall?"Amber asked quietly. "It can take you back to your house,Rena." Niall replied, looking down at the stone. "It can give you two wishes to your house." Niall whispered. "All you have to do is put it in your left hand,twist your wrist around thrice and say where you want to go." Niall said. "Okay,I will try it!" Rena insisted. Rena did what Niall said carefully and boomed "Take me back to Mirami!". Cloulds twisted and turned around the trio and they were lifted up in the air, carried by hands of cloud. After what seemed like twenty minutes, they were suddenly crashing down some rocks, slamming into them. They tumbled to the ground and looked up at the sky. It was silver with lilac clouds. "Where are we?!" Rena screamed. "I don't know!" Niall cried. Amber adjusted her look to a marching band who were mumbling weird words and in between them saying "Parade". "I remember, I said Mirami not Miami!" Rena screamed, fixing her green uggies. "Lets use the Sound Stone." Niall suggested.Rena put her hand in her pocket and felt around. "Oh No, Its not there!" Rena screamed. "We are stuck here!!!" Amber yelled, freaking out.