Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kids learning skills!
15-10-2008, 10:26 PM
kids learning skills!
What do you say about kids learning to cook since they're...toddlers while watching their mom cooking and once they grow into kids they could even join her while making a certain kind of meal and so they could learn to cook that meal and gain a skill point. Helping your mom in the kitchen is what most good kids do. {woot}
Also, they could assist their dad while he's repairing something, the car for exemple, and gain experience and mechanical skill.
For gardening and other skills, the same thing.

wouldn't it be cool to make skills more interactive and fun? Smile
EA might be working on that, who knows.
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Re: kids learning skills!
Thats a good idea..I always wished for the kids to be able to help around or try to do something for themselves..

lol..i dont remember..but..they couldnt even make cereal..I hated when they were up in the mornin b4 school and couldnt eat..cuz the mom was sleep..and dad was at work...lol..i hated that..

They can gain some skills but cant cooperate with them skills..lol..I see...
But yea thats a good idea
15-10-2008, 11:57 PM
(15-10-2008 11:51 PM)numba1simsfan_imback link Wrote:lol..i dont remember..but..they couldnt even make cereal..I hated when they were up in the mornin b4 school and couldnt eat..cuz the mom was sleep..and dad was at work...lol..i hated that..

thats so true lol. i do hate that.
16-10-2008, 12:04 AM
lol..I hope its more realistic
16-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I'd like to see them lay breakfasts on the table: like jam, bread, butter, salami, cheese,  milk, cereal, etc. and everyone is free to serve whatever they want. it'd be much cooler.

and kids also can make cereal and why not? find a surprise in the cereal box! {clap}
16-10-2008, 05:56 PM
That would be cool and like they could ask to pass them the butter or milk.I like your idea for a suprise in some boxes, its like Pokemon.Gotta Catch em' all! {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-10-2008, 07:54 PM
good idea - I disliked how they made Sims 2 children so helpless when it comes to them getting fed. But I do love the idea of the father/son bonding, with him fixing his car and the son could help and gain experience and some interest in cars himself just by helping him.

As well as some mother/daughter bonding, not just going shopping together, but also learning how to bake a pie, so when the daughter is a teenager and wants a job at a bakery, she will be up there in terms of getting promoted.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
16-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Yeah because I help with my mam when we bake stuff Smile

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-10-2008, 11:05 PM
(16-10-2008 05:56 PM)Niall link Wrote:That would be cool and like they could ask to pass them the butter or milk.I like your idea for a suprise in some boxes, its like Pokemon.Gotta Catch em' all! {lol}

I'd like kids get together and discuss about their Captain Crunch puzzle collection. {lol}

gawd! that gave me an idea!
Puzzle games with different images to increase Logic!!!