Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Exam Grades
17-10-2008, 05:39 AM
Post: #1
Exam Grades
Okay, so since this is my first semester in college, I've been worried sick about my exams and well I just had round 1 and I'm surprised with my grades =D

In my math class (Math 95 aka Algebra 2), I got a 90% on my first test. The really funny part is that I took this class in high school last year (it was kinda overlapping with changing schools too so some of it I took twice) and I didn't listen to a word my professor said in class! And I got the second highest grade in my class (My friend got the highest grade, but she was in Pre-Calc last year Tongue)

And then in my Intro to Psych class, I got an 88% on my first test =D Which is really good considering how hard the material is!

My other class is Freshman Writing but we don't have tests. And then my "How to survive college for dummies" class doesn't give tests either, but I don't even have it until tomorrow anyways (and I haven't had it since Sept.)

So yay! I'm very happy. How about your exam tests/grades/whatever?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Post: #2
Re: Exam Grades
Well done!
Smile
x

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Post: #3
Re: Exam Grades
ohh god sencie i am 1o i dont care about school but i am in this seince thingy well got chossen!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Post: #4
Re: Exam Grades
Sorry to bump, but last week I got 94% on my Irish/English/History/Geography test and 98% on my maths! Big Grin

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Post: #5
Re: Exam Grades
god i hate maths whow can u get 98% ?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Post: #6
Re: Exam Grades
Maybe shes good at it;
I'm not though;
I got an E on my last psychology essay Aha;
But I'm redoing it, so its okay Big Grin

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2008, 04:38 AM
Post: #7
Re: Exam Grades
Oh congrulations!

And ZePrincess: Whoaa, a 98? Right now my average in Math is 82... {lol} I go to an advanced school, so it's a lot harder than 5th grade D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Post: #8
Re: Exam Grades
(29-10-2008 09:41 PM)oliver link Wrote:god i hate maths whow can u get 98%?

Yeah, my friend got 100% {blink}

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Post: #9
Re: Exam Grades
I used to be good at math. Back ... almost 10 years ago when I was actually in high school.

I think I managed to keep a 94% all through my Senior year.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2008, 08:08 PM
Post: #10
Re: Exam Grades
i maintain a B all year lol
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)