Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*sighs* EA what have you done??
19-03-2008, 11:58 PM
*sighs* EA what have you done??
The new game just looks...Not real. theres nothing like the sims 2 in it. It looks like a carbon copy of the sims 1. i hope it gets better...
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 12:00 AM
Re: *sighs* EA what have you done??
completely agreed, but I like the idea of seamless hoods ;-)
20-03-2008, 12:01 AM
wat sims 3 is awesome,Have you seen all the new stuff,like seamless neibhorhoods and like little shops mor expression in sims faces every thing is customizable? ???

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
20-03-2008, 12:02 AM
ya
20-03-2008, 12:04 AM
How is it same to TS1?! I can't see the comparion.
20-03-2008, 12:05 AM
The graphics are like the sims SS and MM, like a picture glued on to the screen that moves  Tongue
20-03-2008, 12:06 AM
Unagreed with mmmarion. It isn't the same as Sims 1! In fact it looks more awesome than Sims 2!
Oh, and don't use yellow text when there's a green layout. It hurts my eyes and I can't read it without highlighting.
20-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Sims3 looks nothing like Sims1 to me, it's completely different. And they look very nice. My favorite character is the boy with the cowboy hat I think he's cute Tongue  :-*

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
20-03-2008, 12:08 AM
No. Way.  ;D

& Yes, ^^ I agree. Please change your font color.
20-03-2008, 12:10 AM
(19-03-2008 11:58 PM)mmmarion link Wrote:The new game just looks...Not real. theres nothing like the sims 2 in it. It looks like a carbon copy of the sims 1. i hope it gets better...

There really is no comparison in regards to the graphics of Sims 1 and Sims 2. Sims 2 showed a great improvement in that and lots of other things. Smile What are you talking about specifically?

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!