Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It figures....
20-03-2008, 12:35 AM
It figures....
I've been waiting ALL day at work to check out the sims 3 website...the anticipation has been killing me.
And of course, I have to leave my house at 6:30 in the morning to get to work, and I had to work 12 hours today which means that I just got home....(my clock says 7:35)...I don't have the internet at work....and now I'm home and the page REFUSES to load!

so frustrated....

In the meantime...at the risk of repeating a poll...
Which Maxis made families or characters do you wish to see carried over from previous sims versions?
Personally, I don't really play Maxis families...but out of all of them, the only one I DID play occasionally was the Pleasant family. And of course, would it BE a sims game without the Goths?

[glow=magenta,3,200] Everyone dies, but not everyone lives... [/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 12:41 AM
Re: It figures....
The Goths should be carried over. They have always been in the sims. Wouldn't be the same without themĀ  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
20-03-2008, 01:22 AM
(20-03-2008 12:41 AM)Babysback64 link Wrote:The Goths should be carried over. They have always been in the sims. Wouldn't be the same without themĀ  Smile

I feel the same way, and I dont play those families a lot either. I dont want to mess up their lives even more than they already are.

And the Sims 3 site is KILLING me! I've been waiting all day, too, but at least I got to see the first page and I signed up for the VIP member thing, too. I really want to see the Create a Home section. It all sounds really interesting.
20-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Just keep trying the site. Once you get past the first page it wasn't so bad.