Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Computer minimun requierments
20-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Computer minimun requierments
What about the computer minimun requierments.  Certainly I need a new computer or a big upgrade. ???
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Re: Computer minimun requierments
Nobody knows yet. Smile
20-03-2008, 12:13 AM
I hope it wont be too much
20-03-2008, 12:14 AM
They havn't said how much you will need, but i think probly alot seeing what everyone wants.

[Image: teadybears.png]
<br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request.
20-03-2008, 12:16 AM
i dunno if my parents will buy me a new comp. i hope the reqiuerments are not that huge

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
20-03-2008, 12:17 AM
I think they probly will be. >__>

[Image: teadybears.png]
<br />All of my artwork is made by me, PM me if you want a request.
20-03-2008, 01:04 AM
i definetly think they wont make the system requirments impossible. EA games should know that everyone does not have great computers and probaly cant even afford one(i know i cant). Im sure they will make sure that the sysytem requirments are bearable Wink

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
20-03-2008, 11:24 AM
I do hope they tell us soon, what the requirements will be, at least to give us some time to tune up our pc if it is needed. Dont wait till the last minute please EA.
20-03-2008, 11:34 AM
They'll probably make them as close as possible to the Sims 2 ones, because otherwise they could lose alot of customers/players. I bought my new laptop with the requirements to take Sims 2, and now I'm just hoping it will take Sims 3  ???
20-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Face facts people. Games are getting better all the time as far as graphics, game play and effects go. All of this requires processing power. You have to expect that a game with significant improvements will require a more powerful computer. That's just a fact of the computer world. I do think that some recommended specifications wouldn't go astray though, even if they are an initial estimate.