Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member of the Month
10-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Re: Member of the Month
(10-01-2009 08:05 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:who is gonna be on here in 2 years?  5 years?

I really want to, but things change, stuff happens.  We don't know what's in the future. 
Agreed;;
No offense directed at the creators of the forum, but it's not very often that a forum lasts that long...

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2009, 09:30 PM
True that.

While searching for a good forum to hang around for TS3, I'd ran into a lot of forums that were active in 2005, and those were all the last posts were from. 

No offense either, but I love it when new people join the forum...we haven't been having these much, but sometimes more people makes it annoying...every now and then, an annoying member joins.  Or I just get annoyed easily, which I probably do.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 09:31 PM
as long as people join that aren't rude or detract from the niceness of this forum I love new members.  I'm just glad I have this forum for TS3.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Me too. 

It's been nice talking to people about TS3...it gets your simming chat out of you and people would care.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-01-2009, 09:37 PM
ya, everyone here loves sims so they don't care if we talk our heads off about it, plus you can leave any time you get tired of it and then return when you'd like to hear again.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
10-01-2009, 09:48 PM
Haha, agreed... I keep reminding my family and classmates, "Sims 3 is on February 20th! Did you know that!?"
But you guys don't get annoyed ^-^

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
10-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I would never get annoyed lol!  I am sooooooo excited.

10-01-2009, 09:58 PM
I never get tired of the Sims chat.  The only conversations about TS3 I got tired of was on the BBS...it's all complaints and I want this...IT'S FREAKING TOO LATE YOU....THEY AREN'T ADDING CRAP TO THE GAME!

Then it's all...My computer can't play it topics.  Like we care.  Then topics like, "Should I get TS3?"

I DON'T CARE!!!  YOUR MONEY!

I have never been so excited about a game in all my life, I am even more excited than when a pokemon game is coming out, and I have beaten all those games and bought them on release date since the first GBC games.

This game puts a smile on my face talking about it.

10-01-2009, 10:02 PM
same here, I smiled reading your post  Big Grin

I hate topics that debate whether you should get it or not.  Research the product and if you think you will like it and its worth the money get it.  If not, don't.  It's as simple as that.

I know I am getting it but that's because I know I will like it.  I have no idea if somebody else will like it or not, that's thier call.

I haven't been this excited either, I was excited for Dogz 5 long long ago but not nearly to this level and I didn't get that on release day.  This game is about the only thing that I have been this excited for.

10-01-2009, 10:07 PM
The men at Gamestop are gonna look at me like I am crazy, and I have known these dudes forever.  They worked there forever.

It is embarrassing.  I want to preorder, and all I have to do is say the game.  They know my name and address and stuff.  They don't even ask for ID anymore.

I am gonna walk in with the biggest smile on my face, laughing maniacally out of joy, then ask for my copy, they get my copy out, my smile gets wider, then they hand it to me, I will die happy...I would be crying. 

I am freaking smiling and laughing while typing this post.  Imagine how I would be when I get it.