Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wounder rp
27-10-2008, 10:42 PM
wounder rp
well this is the wounder rp fell free to write your dreams!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Re: wounder rp
i'm not understanding how this works...?
x]
28-10-2008, 05:41 AM
well what u wish could happen

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

28-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Brit just left the auditions for the show.  Her heart was pounding.  This was her one chance to break away from the small town and go on her own.  All she could remember was what the director told her.  "Brittany, may I call you that?  Anyways we would like you to come back to the second audition.  We are having a hard time trying to chose the best person for this role and you are one of them.  Take this script and my assistant will call you."
She screamed with delight thinking about what he said.  All she wanted to do was call her friend Amber.  Amber was happy with her favorite dream, which was....
29-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Princess danced around to Mamma Mia and sang extra loud. It finished.
"I'm gonna be a singer! I'm gonna be famous!" she shouted. She grabbed the hairbrush and sang louder than ever before. "MAMMA MIA, HERE I GO AGAIN!" Her heart thumped. This was it, this was her dream come true. And maybe the Italian guy she liked would start noticing her? At any rate, this was amazing. A singer/songwriter and a cover artist too! Her first studio recording was in 2 hours, and she made sure she looked her best for it.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
29-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Amber woke up to that unmentionable sound. She smacked the snooze and opened her closet. He eyes were close, which defeated the whole purpose. She fell asleep on the floor. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and walked in the closet,so see that it looked like a mall. Amber eyes really opened. "Holy ****." Amber lazily half sprinted around the empty mall, going to a smoothie place and noticing a guy was working there. Amber looked up to see what kinda smoothies there were. Each. Price. Was. $0.00. "Ohmahgawsh." Amber full out sprinted across the mall to hollister. The music thumped loudly, but no one was there. She pulled up the first message she saw and grabbed the price tag. "0.00" And Amber stuffed a bag of clothes and headed to Brookstone to think about what she'd do in a massage chair.

And that seriously is my fave dream.