Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whodunit? RP
04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Re: Whodunit? RP
"We are going crazy!" Amber exclaimed.
"Yes you are because you killed Nik!" Brad accused.
"No I didn't, you accused me for killing meaning you are the culprit!" Amber replied nastily.
"No Brad isn't, it was clearly Mike!" Rena yelled.
"Why me? Maybe it was Niall because he is always quiet!" Mike shouted, pointing at Niall.
"Just because I'm quiet dosen't mean I'm the killer!" Niall said angrily.
"Yeah I can see that Alisha is because she came here for revenge!" Princess screamed.
"Why would I need revenge?" Alisha asked politely.
But Princess was cut short by Sargeant Ned saying "Stop it or I will Arrest you all!"
"Yeah we need to get our senses back" Princess whispered.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 09:22 PM
( I will post, but when I come home from school !! )
05-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Not really angry at you Brad. Just the story Wink

Rena's P.O.V once more:
Gahh, stupid Brad. He keeps giving me looks, as if he thinks I'M the murderer, please. I was right across from him when Nichola was killed. Princess was to my left, and Amber to my right. Mike had a knife, although, did he use it? What evidence do we have of anything? We need clues, or else, someone else'll be dead. Better not be me. I hope it's Brad.

Back to reality:
"Y'all can't go blaming all of you. Maybe she killed herself...?" said Sergeant Ned.
Everyone shot glances at one another, now biting their nails, twisting their hair with their fingers, and much more.
"Why would she kill herself, I thought she liked life...?" questioned Brad.
"She did, you could easily notice that," muttered Rena, obviously still angry at Brad.
Mike twisted the front part of his snake bites, and took them out. He put them into his pocket.
Everyone sat down, while the policemen continued to take photos of the dead body.
Shutter after shutter coming from the camera. The room was dark, and was lit by the faint moonlight coming in through the window, other than that, it was pitch black. When the camera took a photo, the room would light up with a white flash. It was awkwardly silent, until Niall perked up, moving his head side to side, looking as if he was trying to see something.
"What's up Niall?" asked Princess curiously.
"N-n-n-nothing" whispered Niall, not stopping.
"The room lit up again from the flash.
"Did you see it!" shouted Niall.
"See what?!" dryly shouted Alisha.
"I think I know!" called out Brad, "Nothing!"
"Haha, funny..." muttered Niall, now rolling his eyes.
The room flashed again.
"Oh my gosh! I think I know what he's talking about!" yelled Rena, now biting her right thumb's nail.
"The silhouette of the person, is that what you saw?!" she continued, now crying.
"Yeah, yeah! That's it! It keeps moving! Whenever the room lights up!" screamed Niall.
The two kids hugged each other, being scared of the thing.
Everyone waited for the flash of the camera from the lounge room. The 6 of them sat of the floor, looking through the open door, waiting. Then, a scream was heard. A very man-ish scream indeed. The noise of a stab what heard, then two loud thumps. That same whisper again. Once more;

WHODUNIT.
05-11-2008, 07:18 AM
"oh no" Rena yelled.There was one last flash and that was that untill the camera  shot at them with a flash of a light...

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-11-2008, 03:27 PM
"If I knew a person would die here, I wouldn't of come at all!" Amber screamed, shaking her head widly.
"We have other things to worry about, like moving Sargeant Ned's body!" Mike puffed as he pulled the thick arm of the officer.
Rena and Niall gasped and moaned as they dragged him, carrying his thick legs.
Sargeant Ned had rope marks around his throat, meaning that he had been choked to death.
"Aren't you going to help at all, Amber?" Niall groaned, wiping the persiperation on his forehead.
Amber nodded her head in a No motion. Niall sighed and continued to drag the body.
Princess had dozed off in a armchair, Oliver was having a nap on the sofa, Brad was in the library,sleeping, and Alisha was in the bathroom, puking because of homesickness.
Mike, Niall and Rena were dragging his body to the basement to roll the corspe down the stairs.
"Okay on my mark, One, Two, Three!" Mike yelled, as Niall, him and Rena heaved Sargeant down the stairs.
Alisha came out of the bathroom, clenching her stomach.
Princess and Oliver woke up from the sound of the body tumbling down the stairs.
Everyone was in the living room as they sang some random songs.
"What the hell are you bloody doing? Strangling a cat?" Brad asked meanly.
"Wanting to strangle you more like!" Rena uttered loudly.
"KILLER!!!!" Brad raged.
"SHUT...THE......EFF....UP!" Mike screamed.

05-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Princess's P.O.V:
'Oly crudcakes! There I am, resting on the chair and I hear wild screaming. This day is crap. I nearly swore very badly. Then WTF? Rena's strangling Brad? This is getting out of hand. I'm a-gonna stop this then go out to the courtyard with my iPod. NOTHING shall interrupt me.

Ze drama continues....
Princess shook her head quickly and pulled Brad out to the staircase.
"EXCUSE ME! ARE YOU GOING TO GET SOMEBODY ELSE KILLED?" they shouted in perfect unison. Rena blushed and let go. Too late, Brad fell down the stairs.
"Brad?" Niall called. "You OK, mate?" Brad moved his head.
"Bring 'im to the couch," Mike mumbled. "And Rena, watch that temper there,"

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
05-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Niall's P.O.V:
Mike is the killer I know it, I can see it in his intense, dark eyes. But maybe it's Oliver or Alisha? Or Brad? I can't say much, everyone might convict me then when I'm innocent.
No matter, I have my suspects and my friends but who can I trust in this life and death game?

What ever next....

Brad was spread out on the couch, with his chest pounding while he moaned.
Alisha sat in one of the dining room chairs, shouting at her DS.
Mike busily made dinner, a meal of fish and chips.
"Don't you ever get off your DS?" Princess asked Alisha when she saw her.
"Mind your own beeswax." Alisha muttered.
"And anyway, do YOU ever get off your iPod?" Alisha added quickly.
"Well uh..." Princess stuttered.
"Exactly." Alisha replied, changing the game in her DS.
Princess shrugged and walked back out to the sitting room.
Rena stood over Brad, cooing words.
Niall glanced at Princess and rolled his eyes down to the seat beside him.
"Whats up?" Princess asked.
"Brad dosen't look too well." He reported.
"No duh." Princess giggled.
"Besides, wheres Amber and Oliver?" Princess demanded.
"Dunno" Niall said fastly.
Princess paced into the hall to look for Amber and Oliver.

05-11-2008, 09:11 PM
Rena's P.O.V
Okay ... okay ... two policemen dead. I could've killed Brad. Crud, I bet you someone now thinks I'M the murderer of the policemen and Nichola. Although, I was with them for the police one...

"You gonna apologize?" muttered Brad, obviously in alot of pain.
"What about you? Why don't YOU aplogize?" replied Rena, making her way up the stairs to the hallway. She turned off the light for the basement, and closed the door. Niall came pacing over to her in a hurry.
"Help me look for Amber, okay?" grinned Niall.
"What about Oliver?" questioned Rena. Now becoming curious.
"Oh ... Princess is looking for 'im. Let'sa go!" The two began to run down the long hall, opening every door that they saw, looking for it. Alisha was being nothing of help, and sat on the big armchair, playing a game that made noises whenever she attacked someone within it.
"I see you're playing a game. You're attacking people, correct?" began Princess, and she walked to Alisha. Niall and Rena swivelled around and watched from a distance.
"Yes. Why do you care?"
"Are you practicing those moves by any chance?"
"Good idea. Then I can use them on you." Alisha then smirked, and went back to her game. Princess began to walk to the two, and they continued their search.
05-11-2008, 09:47 PM
olivers P.O.V
ok where am i? they will now think im a bigger suspect the police have gone im missing whatsd happening?

back to normal
"i wounder what oliver and Amber are up to?" said niall."for all we know..." Niall inturupted Rena."Hey look a little bit of blood on the floor"....

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

05-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Niall's P.O.V
Alisha is definately up to something. But with no real evidence, I can't suspect her. I'll have a think while searching for Amber.

Rena grabbed every door knob she could see, turning each in a vigourous manner.
Niall and Princess had exchanged glances since the search, having a feeling they wouldn't find Amber beyond the doors. "We need to search every nook and cranny of this place." Rena said as she poked her head around a door.
"I wonder where she could of wandered off to?" asked Niall sharply. Princess shrugged and opened another door.
Rena made a happy sound and twirled her hand for Princess and Niall to go in.
It had a tall ceiling and it was very bright and sparkly. Niall dawdled at the huge statue in the center of the room while Rena and Princess stared at the long row of toy soldiers. A sound burst their eardrums.
"Whats happening!?" Niall screamed. "I don't know!" Princess startled.
Mike burst in, startling them. "A big thunder storm is after hitting!" Mike rasped.
"And thats not all, Oliver and Amber were locked in the basment!" Mike added.
Rena, Niall and Princess zipped down the hall to the kitchen where their dinner was steaming away.
They sat down and started to eat mouthfuls.
Alisha didn't eat much but she talked a bit and played her DS, as usual.