Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whodunit? RP
05-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Re: Whodunit? RP
Olivers P.O.V
well i was hiding in the basment sitting there doing nothing i am a comlet idiot  i go running off and get locked in the basement with a girl?

suddenley a bigger thunder storm that shook the house. Olivers glass cup fell on the floor and broke. Rena fell off her chair  and Mike spilt his food everywhere!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Princess's P.O.V:
I feel sooo faint. Everything's just flashing before me. I can just pick out small details like the lightening crashing down. It's really scary... OK! What is this, Bohemian Rhapsody? Only... I'm not the murderer.

Back to the story:
Niall shook Princess.
"Anybody in there?" he shouted.
"I'm... scared," Princess managed. She blushed in embarassment.
"We all are," Mike uttered. Oliver walked over.
"It was you," he said.
"Let's not go blaming others!" Rena shouted. "This is a storm!" she pulled everybody into the basement.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
07-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Rena closed the door behind them and leaped down the stairs, taking two steps at a time.
Oliver paced up and down as the rest of them sat on boxes and crates, doing little tidbits.
Rena had her arms crossed and was leaning against the wall. Oliver made looked at her blankly.
"Why are you near the stairs Rena?" Oliver asked in a sly tone.
"Stop that, I know what your gonna say." Rena said tartly.
Oliver pouted and turned away.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
07-11-2008, 06:36 PM
"Let go of me!" Princess shouted and broke down into tears.
"What the frikkin..." Rena began.
"Look, why are you even bothering to argue?" Mike shouted.
"Hypocrite!" Amber uttered.
"Why are we all insulting each other?" Mike muttered. "OK. Come clean. Whoever did it, just tell me!" Everybody stayed silent. Then, they heard a loud crash.

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
07-11-2008, 11:22 PM
"Okay that was none of us its must be someone or somthing else" Oliver said.They ran outside.There was a plane on fire and on  the ground.The captin came out in blood and third degre burns.

08-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Rena's P.O.V
Ouch! That's gotta hurt! We should help him!

Let's see what happens next:
The rain poured and put the fire out. The pilot collapsed to the floor, falling forward. Everyone gasped, noticing a knife stabbing into his back.

Rena's P.O.V
Uhh, maybe not ...

To the story
"The killer is on the plane! RUN INSIDE!" yelled Mike, being the eldest, led them back into the mansion. They ran through halls, around corners, into rooms, until they found the basement again. Everyone leaped down the stairs, and ran to the back corner. Princess broke into tears again. Amber walked over to confort her.
"There's a possibility there is more than one killer, we all understand that, right?" said Rena, staring at the floor.
"Obviously! The murderer couldn't be in the house and on the plane at the same time ..." replied Niall, staring at everyone individually, "... Could he?"
"Or she!" blurted out Oliver loudly.
"Shhh!" whipsered everyone.
"We don't want the murderer to know we're here!" angrily muttered Brad.
"Maybe he already knows we are!" argued Rena.
"You're acussing me again! For cryin' out loud, we all know it's you! Look at the blood on your trousers!"
"You have blood on your shirt!"
"Both of you, shut up!" yelt Amber, "We ALL have blood on us, okay? And... and ...this is my favourite outfit! With blood on it!"
Amber and Princess were now both crying. Mike sighed.
08-11-2008, 05:38 AM
Olivers P.O.V

what next dead people falling out of the sky?

The truth of a story
"You realise (sp?) the murder doesint have to be in this basement it doesint mean its any of us is the muder" Niall said."ive had enough show yourslef and lets settle this"Oliver yelled. A light turned on and a shadow appeared...

08-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Niall's P.O.V
It's hard enough with everyone accusing each other, but more flustrating when the murderer could be outside and inside!
Everyone is either crying or depressed and I'm just irritated!

Back to the Story
"We need to calm down before someone is killed again!" Mike declared.
Amber and Princess wiped the tears from their eyes and sat back down.
"How the hell can we calm down?" Rena argued. "Stop it!" Niall exclaimed, clenching his fists.
"Niall why are you clenching your fists?" Oliver asked slyly.
Niall growled and raised a hand to his head. Oliver shook his head and stumbled backwards.
He smacked his head off a crate and let out a cry of pain.
"Magic!" Oliver groaned loudly. Mike tsked and pulled him up.
Niall rolled his eyes and turned to Princess. She looked at him sweetly and grinned.
" I say it's safe to go back up, since there isn't anything to do." Rena said toughtfully.
Everyone nodded in agreement and they jogged up the stairs.
Opening the door, Alisha screamed.
"What is it?" Rena asked quickly. "Th-the win-d-dow!" She studdered.
They all gasped horribly. On the window pane was a message written in blood. It read:
This is Nichola, I need my pendant. Hahaha, Hehehehehe, Hehehehehe.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
09-11-2008, 04:11 AM
sorry i havnt posted in a while here it goes

Brad's Point of View

What!?! Nichola is dead! This can't be happening! It's just a dream, yes, a dream

The Story

Amber, Rena, Ollie, and Ze all screamed simultaneously. Brad and Niall ran into a corner. And Mike just stood there white as a sheet. Brad was now in the fetal position muttering something about it being a dream. "What pendant!?" Rena screamed.
"I think i know," said an anonymous voice.
"Who was that!"shouted Amber.
All of a sudden, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH They heard the pitter patter of rain. Then the creaking of the dorr opening then closing. They heard someone walking upstairs.
Then they looked down.
Mike, lying in a pool of blood, with a knife in his back.

woo that was fun

sorry if anyone is mad about me killing off mike Sad
09-11-2008, 06:40 AM
post deleted