Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whodunit? RP
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Re: Whodunit? RP
Niall and Rena dashed up the stairs with buckets of water, as smoke billowed through the halls.

Bursting into the fume-infested room, Rena dumped her water on the fire, cascading droplets everywhere. Niall choked as he splashed his bucket over the roaring blaze.

The fires started to grow wearier and disapeared after five minutes. Rena and Niall gasped when they saw the singed corner of the room, covered in thick black soot and ash.

Then Niall saw it, a piece of ripped cloth lay on the floor.

He looked at Rena, she paced over to it, and picked it up.
She examined it carefully, turning it around.

Everyone appeared at the door, waiting quietly.
Niall glared at them, as Rena came over and whispered to him.

"What is it?" Alisha blurted.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2008, 06:52 AM
"well comon lets go and get out of here before anything else happens!", Niall yelled, " I mean, nothing" he continued." We all heard you", Alisha said." What i didin't say that, i said lets wounder off and find the mystery man", Rena said inecentally." What and get more people killed? i think we should stick together that way if he kills us he will kill us all! ", Brad said."Brad does have a point there", Niall said. Oliver started rolling on the floor and into the barf then stopped with his blackout still going."Whodunit?", a voice said going through the air!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-12-2008, 04:08 AM
i didnt understand a word of that ollie

sorry
05-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Me neither! Also, stop making bad things happening to you. Please. Going from Niall's post:

"Haha, beautiful day - outside .... huh? Huh?!" began Rena, as she burst into tears. Niall patted her back and began to speak to the others.
"Uhh, how do I say this ...."
"JUST SAY IT!" everyone shouted, synchronized.
"Okay! Calm down! Brad's dead," mumbled Niall.
"I didn't hear that last part, say it louder!" called out Alisha.
"BRAD'S DEAD!" The room fell silent. Rena's over-flowing tears dried up. Everyone stared at eachother, until Amber gasped.
"LOOK! LOOK AT THE WALL!" she cried. Everyone swivelled around, at least the one's whose back's were facing the wall, and saw it too.
WHODUNIT was writted on the wall in ash. Everyone was pointing at it and whispering.
"Guys, the word WHODUNIT has appeared and been heard before, why is it so exciting?" questioned Niall, facing them again.
He stared at everyone individually, and when he got to Alisha, she rolled her eyes, and pointed. Niall sighed, and turned around again. He now saw what was written on the wall.
"Ohh..."
"Read it aloud, Niall." muttered Oliver.
24-12-2008, 02:43 AM
Someone have a go??

Smile
24-12-2008, 04:16 AM
Im sorry, I am so uncreative right now Sad

I was actually going to ask someone to kill me off, but you did it for me lol
24-12-2008, 09:22 PM
"See if you can find the tricks up my sleeve!" Niall murmured to the group.
Amber and Rena gasped in shock as the words jumbled and started to change.
Blood rolled down the wall and splashed against the carpet, some of it spitting on their clothes.
"Oh my lord..." Rena muttered, her grip on her glass started to wear out just before it tumbled to the floor.
"This is terrible, I can't stand it, if we don't get out of this darn house we'll die!" Alisha cried, putting her head in her hands.
Amber held her hand and patted it, tears streaming down. Niall leant harder against the wall, muttering words, a confused expression on his pale face.
"DREAM OF YOU!" A sing-song voice screeched. Everyone shrieked so loud that the vase on the end table rattled. "What on Earth was that?!" Amber demanded.
"DREAM OF YOU!" The voice cried again. Niall stared shock eyed the same as everyone else, too afraid to move.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3