Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
**Amber, read. Kthnx.** This is why I've been a tad bit grouchy.
31-10-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: **Amber, read. Kthnx.** This is why I've been a tad bit grouchy.
@ Chanel: Aw, you poor soul. You experience such medical problem and then your friend has to piddle you off by deleting your account.

((((hugs)))) We all wub you. {wub}

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
31-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Oison or whatever started talking to me on MSN....He was calling me gay and my face looked funny....ROFL!!!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE STATE OF HIM?

Coming Soon...
31-10-2008, 10:33 PM
(31-10-2008 10:28 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Oison or whatever started talking to me on MSN....He was calling me gay and my face looked funny....ROFL!!!!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE STATE OF HIM?

Woah, srsly that's mean. I'm well against homophobia. Aged 9, I wished I were lesbian 'cos I fancied my best friend.

31-10-2008, 10:35 PM
So sorry about that Chanel. If there's anything I could do to help, PM me, but, you'll just get words. 'Cause ... uhhh ... we live far, far away Wink

And Mike, is Oison his name? 'Cause add a 'P' to the front and it's Poison. Also, that's rude about what he said. He's just jealous, probs 'cause his mum won't let him get snakebites Smile

I hope i've cheered someone up today, 'cause arguments are making the site crumble, and scaring people away.
31-10-2008, 10:37 PM
(31-10-2008 10:23 PM)вohemiαη priηceѕѕу link Wrote:@ Chanel: Aw, you poor soul. You experience such medical problem and then your friend has to piddle you off by deleting your account.

((((hugs)))) We all wub you. {wub}
Thanks... Smile

(31-10-2008 10:35 PM):D link Wrote:So sorry about that Chanel. If there's anything I could do to help, PM me, but, you'll just get words. 'Cause ... uhhh ... we live far, far away Wink

And Mike, is Oison his name? 'Cause add a 'P' to the front and it's Poison. Also, that's rude about what he said. He's just jealous, probs 'cause his mum won't let him get snakebites Smile

I hope i've cheered someone up today, 'cause arguments are making the site crumble, and scaring people away.
LOL. It's spelled Oisin... {lol} But thanks, anyhoo Smile Sorry, I had to leave MSN, but I can stay here for a few minutes. I have to go to church. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
31-10-2008, 10:40 PM
Did you find out if you actually had that condition? God bless.

31-10-2008, 10:43 PM
(31-10-2008 10:35 PM):D link Wrote:So sorry about that Chanel. If there's anything I could do to help, PM me, but, you'll just get words. 'Cause ... uhhh ... we live far, far away Wink

Pee Emm Ess Ell...

He actually wants to get Snakebites?

He won't suit them AT ALL!

They will just not blend in with his face...

No offence or anything

Coming Soon...
31-10-2008, 10:45 PM
So who's left since I came?

Amber and Candice and Oisín doesn't really come on anymore.

01-11-2008, 12:47 AM
(31-10-2008 10:40 PM)вohemiαη priηceѕѕу link Wrote:Did you find out if you actually had that condition? God bless.
Which condition? ???

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
01-11-2008, 02:07 AM
the thingy umm tia or whatever

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Thread Closed