Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The New Movie Maker
02-11-2008, 02:53 PM
The New Movie Maker
What do you think about this new movie maker and what does it mean to you?

I think that it will be better than Windows Movie Maker.  It will have better and more updated features on it, that would be good with Sims games. 

They are really encouraging movie making...but I wish that it could be installed with the game, instead of being online.

Are you gonna start trying out movie making, due to this movie maker?

I love writing and story-telling, so this is awesome to me.  I am thinking about starting off movie making, practicing with it with a few test movies, until I can gain perfection with it.  I want to make a legacy with TS3, but I want a video legacy, which would be tight, and other videos.  I am 19, so they may or may not have ideas and language proper for younger audiences.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2008, 08:21 PM
Re: The New Movie Maker
I'm gonna' use the movie maker for the final touches to PV90210! But everything else will be edited using Adobe products.
02-11-2008, 09:27 PM
You have adobe video editing software?

How much does that costs?  I always see them for over $100 dollars.  It is ridiculous at the price of software these days!!!

I use Subtitle Workshop for my subtitles and for my video editing, I use WMM and Video Spin.  You seem really excited about your new series.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
I use Sony Vegas....xD

Adobe just confuses me...:|

Coming Soon...
02-11-2008, 10:28 PM
I grew up with Adobe products cause my dad's an architect and he uses them Smile So I'm pretty good at using certain adobe programs.
02-11-2008, 10:58 PM
I've always wanted to make sims vids but my comp was too slow at the time so you can say that I'm really looking forwards to it.

I've already have a few music vids I want to do with the sims 3.

I didn't know it was an online feature, I hope it doesn't crash the server having millions online editing at the same time lol.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
02-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Exactly!  That's why I say it needs to be added with the game, like the Body Shop.