Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
you DO have babies hospitals
02-11-2008, 06:34 PM
you DO have babies hospitals
Another question was to do with pregnancy and how it worked as it hasn't really been elaborated on in similar sessions such as today's. Ben said that they actually haven't decided on the duration of a Sim's pregnancy yet. Either that or he was lying so that we have something to look forward to discovering ourselves later on.

I then followed up with the question, "When the Sims actually give birth, do they still give birth in the same way (ie, scream and then a baby falls out of the air), or is there some sort of hospital involved." He said that hospitals are involved in the birth of babies, which was quite exciting news.

Tay
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Re: you DO have babies hospitals
This was also posted in the same topic I said about Wink

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
02-11-2008, 08:51 PM
In before women complaining that pregnancy is not an illness.
02-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Oooo, exciting. Although, I bet I know what  they'll do. The Sim would walk into the hospital, and walk out with a baby, most likely.

BUT: there's a chance you'll see them go in and go on a bed screaming. Then a nurse will probab;y come in and surround the bed with the curtains xD
02-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Yes, I was so happy when I read this segment!

Yes, I forgot about in-game vids I hope we get those again.

I'm sure she may stay at the hospital for a few days. Maybe the father or whomever will get to drive them. Or they can choose to have an at home birth as well.

I think they will maybe leave early or so, stay in the hospital, and then upon the release we get a pop up on the screen saying the s3x (builds up anticapation) what would u like to name it, and out of the taxi comes your sim and her new baby. Or you can pick them up too.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
03-11-2008, 01:08 AM
(02-11-2008 09:25 PM):D link Wrote:BUT: there's a chance you'll see them go in and go on a bed screaming. Then a nurse will probably come in and surround the bed with the curtains xD
thats what i think
the curtains will start to move like there is a struggle and then there are fireworks above them and the she will have a baby in her arms
03-11-2008, 02:08 AM
I heard this.. and i am curious to see how much the hospital is actually used throughout the game especially with the birth of new sims.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
03-11-2008, 02:28 AM
maybe they will have injuries like broken bones
03-11-2008, 03:08 AM
(03-11-2008 02:28 AM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:maybe they will have injuries like broken bones
That would be cool!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-11-2008, 05:50 AM
That would be gross but cool.

Besides pregnancies and jobs, that hospital has to be good for something.

Also, I'm looking forward to having to pay out of pocket for injuries that daredevil sims create. Like a broken nose or collar bone.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!