Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pics of CE Things?
04-11-2008, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2008 06:43 AM by yummybunny.)
Pics of CE Things?
I guess that someone got things that came with the CE early from EB, or just "happened" to get it from someone else.  I think he/she got it from someone that has access to those things, but he/she just can't tell others for that person's sake, because no way stores can already have the CE things, but it makes sense that they are producing them..

But these look really nice though.

Pics of Mrs. Crumplebottom,and other things.

ie.  TS3 takes place in a neighborhood before the first Sims.  So all the grown and old coots from TS1 and TS2, may be kids or adults.  (It is further down the page)  I guess we get our stuff wh

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs...startRow=1

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Re: Pics of CE Things?
I kinda don't like the sound that the goths and Mrs.C will be younger Sad

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
04-11-2008, 01:46 PM
I was kinda disappointed too, like they can't kill off the old generation, and go in with the new?

I was looking forward to seeing the life of a grown Alex Goth, looking forward to Cassandra and her family, the twins and their lives, and stuff like that.  I did want a whole new generation.

All I know that if there is ever a Sims 4, they practically have no choice but to kill them off, or introduce a whole new neighborhood with new sims.  If they make Mrs. Crumplebottom a child, and Mortimer an infant...I am gonna seriously find a way to ask EA what is the deal.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
04-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Yes its the worst news I've heard so far {yawn}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I kinda like that they will be younger  {woot}
Bob and Bettie Newbie will definitely bee there  {clap}
And maybe we'll get to know the secret to why mrs. Crumplebottom is so grumpy Wink

EDIT: I just read the link and it DOES tell you why she is grumpy Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
04-11-2008, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2008 05:41 PM by yummybunny.)
Yeah, it tells you their story before the Sims and the Sims 2, but I was really looking forward to after Mortimer Goth, like how would Alex and Cassandra carry on.

Now, since Mortimer may be the child in that picture, due to the hair color, he may not marry Bella, and his kids may not end up existing, so it is still a blank.

I like the younger versions of sims, but then, I wanted a new generation.

Edit:

I was on this website that rather insulted TS3, because it isn't co-op. (Buttheads!)

But they did do an article with Ben Bell, and he stated that the game is 90% complete...they are just now working out the bugs.  They did say it looks finished and well-polished, but the bugs are spotted.

04-11-2008, 07:17 PM
I would think they have programmed the Goths and Mrs. Crumplebottoms story in to TS3 with the ability for us to change it. I mean this way we can watch the story progress and not have to touch anything.
05-11-2008, 03:57 AM
I agree with chel.

If we never touched their families, we would get what we wanted because they age, marry and die without us.

Mortimer will probably marry bella etc. If you let it play out, its bound to happen.

The game generates new sims. The pre made families probably have their lives pre programmed from EAaxis so it may happen. It would only change if you did something.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
05-11-2008, 04:16 AM
I usually don't touch the pre-made families anyways.  Playing them seems to be no fun, since they aren't mine.

05-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Those are awesome!!  Thanks for finding them!  Smile