Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Item Ideas
05-11-2008, 11:02 PM
New Item Ideas
I'd like to suggest some rules for this thread, for I see its potential for chaos: Put an object name and a full sentence describing it. Include attributes. Must be original.

1. ShinyThings Inc. Self-Cleaning Stove - A stove that never has to be cleaned. Hunger+10 Environment +1. Retail @ $1249

2. Taser w/ Charger. Immobilize burgalars & attacking enemies with this handy taser! Taser people who haven't attacked/robbed you and the police show up. Retail @ $549 (or career reward) Chance of death by taser if taserer has <1 body, logic AND mechanical skills.

3. Horse. Has motives like a Servo. Acts as a car. Retail @ $3000 (mule) to $100,000 (See, Triscuit?" Chance of death by horse accident for body skill <2 sims that are unfit.

5. Malgene Water Bottle. Portable like a cell phone; helps with hunger at cost of bladder. Must be refilled every few uses at any sink. Great money-saver. Retail @ $29.
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Re: New Item Ideas
O_O

amazing... i love them all =D

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
09-11-2008, 07:14 AM
i hope a thrist need comes with the game, so they can make use of that last suggested item. i would LOVE to see sims take out their water bottle while going on a long run! Big Grin

and just an add on to the horse thing: If you had to buy a stable insted of a driveway, that would be cool! You would also have to feed and care for it, just like a caged pet in TS2. But with the exception of taking it outside as a car. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
12-11-2008, 04:09 PM
I think hunger and thirst are the same in TS2, and I see no need to complicate the matter.

The self-cleaning stove is a no-brainer; it wouldn't take very much extra work from the team @ Maxis.