Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 - Official Create-A-Sim (CAS) Trailer
06-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Re: The Sims 3 - Official Create-A-Sim (CAS) Trailer
Eh sorry to double post but on thesims2.com it says;

Thursday , November 06, 2008
The Sims 3 Producer Walkthrough
The Sims 3 Producer Walkthrough is now live! Be sure to check it out and see some of the latest gameplay.
:: Watch Video

It seems like it is the FULL producer walkthrough......*complains* xD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2008, 10:57 PM
*GASSPPPPP*  that's AMAZING! {woot}
06-11-2008, 10:58 PM
The proper name should had been:

Sims 3 Producer Walkthrough: CAS

And why do they make sucky, sorry, plain sims, with corny names and plain clothes?

I understand that he was doing a video, but he could had been a little more creative.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
07-11-2008, 03:55 AM
he said one of the sims looked like Ben Bell
it really didnt
07-11-2008, 04:05 AM
I would like to also mention something I've noticed in this video. Obviously we all know the game isn't really finished yet, they are probably adding a few extras and fixing bugs and what not - but the scenes they showed were quite old, like the fundraiser party are all old clips from E3 back in the summer I believe, I just haven't seen them in action but I recall looking at the pictures. So some of the sims at the party have what I call "bobble heads", that didn't match their skin tones at all - and of course the CAS is probably new.

So I'm looking forward to actual gameplay with all the finish trimmings, maybe around January they will do one. Almost quite identical to the Don video that they did in Sims 2, like someone mentioned earlier.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
07-11-2008, 12:53 PM
They said the game is a little over 90% complete, so I guess all they are doing is working out bugs.

I think they know everything in the final game, they just don't wanna say what made it.

And I think they make the videos way before they post it.  Like when we first heard of those men, it was a presentation, and we thought the game was really buggy, like I am trying to say, it's probably more ready than what they show.

That video may be kinda old...and I think they are further ahead in their development.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?