Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
I wish that in CAS the relationship connections would be more complex.
If you had created 2 sims all your choices are sibling, spouse or roomie.
Well, I would like to make my sims relationships more complex, with more options. Maybe I want them to have already a crush on each other or love without being married. Or they might be just friends. Or enemies. It'd be fun to have a background story already after you created them. etc.
and probably, you could also set their age with a slider, like halfway from young adult to adult, for exemple.

My opinion. Big Grin

what's yours?
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Re: Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
I like this idea, it would definitely be useful

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
10-11-2008, 01:56 AM
This is what I'd like to have, too.  With my game, I want to jump right into the future with sims I know, but if I make my parents and want that kind of relationship with them, I'd have to make all of us together and start the story from farther back then I wanted.  Hopefully they will put this in the game!

I can't do the talk, like the talk on the TV. And I<br />can't do a love song, like the way it's meant to be.<br />I can't do everything, but I'd do anything for you..<br />I can't do anything except be in love with you&lt;3
10-11-2008, 04:35 AM
(09-11-2008 07:28 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:I wish that in CAS the relationship connections would be more complex.
If you had created 2 sims all your choices are sibling, spouse or roomie.
Well, I would like to make my sims relationships more complex, with more options. Maybe I want them to have already a crush on each other or love without being married. Or they might be just friends. Or enemies. It'd be fun to have a background story already after you created them. etc.
and probably, you could also set their age with a slider, like halfway from young adult to adult, for exemple.

My opinion. Big Grin

what's yours?
i love that idea!!
10-11-2008, 09:11 AM
I think EA may have confirmed things like these in one of their articles. Well, at least the age slider and the more complex relationships.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
10-11-2008, 01:29 PM
You sure they did? {woot} That would be great!
10-11-2008, 09:39 PM
I love this idea. I totally agree about the relationships thing.

Also what really...annoys me...is the fact that if you have like two children...you have to keep trying and tryin to join them BOTH to the adult, because you always lose your previous relationship...Annoying!

Coming Soon...
11-11-2008, 02:05 AM
I like this idea. Smile
I hate how there's not enough options... and c'mon, roomie? Sounds gay. >_> They should in the very least replace roomie with friend. Because honestly, why would you be living with an enemy? {rolleyes}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
11-11-2008, 12:35 PM
I've nothing against the roomie option. But the inability to change the family name bugged me.

If they don't get along, I move one out. Simple.
11-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I think this is a great idea Big Grin
but like with the slider thing for age maybe you could have a sliding bar for where they're relationship is at too Big Grin

&lt;3