Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
19-11-2008, 08:51 AM
Re: Setting more complex relationships in CAS!
(18-11-2008 02:17 AM)*JET* link Wrote:[quote author=ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link=topic=3841.msg144863#msg144863 date=1226878136]
i want the family tree to have more options

like ex wife/hubby

adopted child

stuff like that

I totally agree they limit you way too much
like I get that they want you to kinda start from scratch but why don't they leave it up to us as gamers to make that decision?
[/quote]

Yes I totally agree. I'd like to have more options aswell... 
And set their relationships in CAS... Sims 2 only offered Spouse, Child, and Roomie.  {glare}

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2008, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2008 05:40 PM by venus.)
i also want more options in cas,  like for instace you can choose who can be your twin sibling or who can be your ex girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband and your cousine. {yes} {yes}
and maybe you can kill some one but still be related to them. ( but of course that means deleting them)
21-11-2008, 07:05 PM
(09-11-2008 07:28 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:I wish that in CAS the relationship connections would be more complex.
If you had created 2 sims all your choices are sibling, spouse or roomie.
Well, I would like to make my sims relationships more complex, with more options. Maybe I want them to have already a crush on each other or love without being married. Or they might be just friends. Or enemies. It'd be fun to have a background story already after you created them. etc.
and probably, you could also set their age with a slider, like halfway from young adult to adult, for exemple.

My opinion. Big Grin

what's yours?

I love that idea....this is what i wanted in TS2....also one thing that bugs me that i wish they could change....you know how in TS2 you can only choose one last name!?  they should make it kinda like university were you can choose the household name and the last names for each sim....am i makin any sense? lol....do yall get what i'm sayin??
21-11-2008, 09:40 PM
(21-11-2008 07:05 PM)JohnColMV9211 link Wrote:[quote author=earthgirl link=topic=3841.msg142629#msg142629 date=1226255309]
I wish that in CAS the relationship connections would be more complex.
If you had created 2 sims all your choices are sibling, spouse or roomie.
Well, I would like to make my sims relationships more complex, with more options. Maybe I want them to have already a crush on each other or love without being married. Or they might be just friends. Or enemies. It'd be fun to have a background story already after you created them. etc.
and probably, you could also set their age with a slider, like halfway from young adult to adult, for exemple.

My opinion. Big Grin

what's yours?

I love that idea....this is what i wanted in TS2....also one thing that bugs me that i wish they could change....you know how in TS2 you can only choose one last name!?  they should make it kinda like university were you can choose the household name and the last names for each sim....am i makin any sense? lol....do yall get what i'm sayin??
[/quote]

ya I totally do and apparently the sims 3 is going to come with the last name choosing thing already Big Grin

&lt;3
18-01-2009, 07:07 PM
That idea rocks,i mean if only they would stepup a level and just put some cool stuff like that in the game,i mean its not going to do any harm because it's not the 60's i mean its 2009 time to step it up another 10 levels,i mean thats my opinion dont have to agree....