Family Trees... :P
16-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Re: Family Trees... :P
Lmao Leafy you are not the only one  Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 06:31 PM
My guess is that cousins will be marked as related. but that may be too difficult to code or something. On the note about clothing, I doubt it would be as bad as real life...sims cant wear clothes 3x too small, thank maxis!
16-03-2008, 06:33 PM
Haha, custom content, though...

I'ts interesting though...

Say your sim has a favorite t-shirt when they are a child. As they grow, they still wear it, and continue to wear it.

Would the shirt grow with them? Would they eventually outgrow it?

Also, say if your sim gained a ton of weight. Would their clothes expand with them, or would they have go get clothes especially fitted for them?
16-03-2008, 06:35 PM
I hope they outgrow it because that would be just wrong to wear the same clothes every day for the rest of your life!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Your sims can already wear regular clothing when pregnant.  Go to http://files.sims2graveyard.com/squinge/ and download Squinge's pregnancy hack.
16-03-2008, 06:39 PM
That doesn't work for all clothes, though, only clothes with a pregnancy mesh.

A lot of maxis stuff doesn't have a pregnancy mes built in. A lot of CC does, but not all.
16-03-2008, 07:15 PM
I think they should 'outgrow' clothes also but it would be cool if , say your child had a favourite t-shirt but when they outgrow it it goes in their inventory. And then when that child grows up and has a child you could have an option to "give sentimental gift" or something like that. It could work for toys and stuff also so that you could have a lot of things passed through the generations. Imagine having great-great-great aunt Jean's favourite rug hanging on your wall!
16-03-2008, 07:15 PM
(16-03-2008 07:15 PM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I think they should 'outgrow' clothes also but it would be cool if , say your child had a favourite t-shirt but when they outgrow it it goes in their inventory. And then when that child grows up and has a child you could have an option to "give sentimental gift" or something like that. It could work for toys and stuff also so that you could have a lot of things passed through the generations. Imagine having great-great-great aunt Jean's favourite rug hanging on your wall!
Haha, cool idea  ;D
16-03-2008, 07:24 PM
(16-03-2008 07:15 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:[quote author=Charmedangel4543 link=topic=39.msg853#msg853 date=1205691309]
I think they should 'outgrow' clothes also but it would be cool if , say your child had a favourite t-shirt but when they outgrow it it goes in their inventory. And then when that child grows up and has a child you could have an option to "give sentimental gift" or something like that. It could work for toys and stuff also so that you could have a lot of things passed through the generations. Imagine having great-great-great aunt Jean's favourite rug hanging on your wall!
Haha, cool idea  ;D
[/quote]

I like it, too.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 07:27 PM
(16-03-2008 07:15 PM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I think they should 'outgrow' clothes also but it would be cool if , say your child had a favourite t-shirt but when they outgrow it it goes in their inventory. And then when that child grows up and has a child you could have an option to "give sentimental gift" or something like that. It could work for toys and stuff also so that you could have a lot of things passed through the generations. Imagine having great-great-great aunt Jean's favourite rug hanging on your wall!

that'sone of the best ideas i've heard yet

[Image: judycollage.jpg]