Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Family Trees... :P
16-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Re: Family Trees... :P
(16-03-2008 07:15 PM)Charmedangel4543 link Wrote:I think they should 'outgrow' clothes also but it would be cool if , say your child had a favourite t-shirt but when they outgrow it it goes in their inventory. And then when that child grows up and has a child you could have an option to "give sentimental gift" or something like that. It could work for toys and stuff also so that you could have a lot of things passed through the generations. Imagine having great-great-great aunt Jean's favourite rug hanging on your wall!

You should make a thread about hand-me-downs. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it! ;D

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 08:55 PM
I like the idea of new maternity clothes--or like being able to plan your outfit when you're in maternity, just like any other outfit.

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
16-03-2008, 08:56 PM
^^ Yea! That sounds like a good idea!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 09:08 PM
I do wish that they would show the family connections more clearly, instead of just parents and children, with dots to signify their is more
17-03-2008, 04:44 AM
yeah that would be a neat feature like having them know cousins and step brothers and aunts and uncles
17-03-2008, 04:58 AM
theres a horrible thought, its bad enough in life now but gosh it would be a giggle
18-03-2008, 10:53 AM
When it comes to family relations, I really hope they change this: sim A has a baby, and doesn't take care of it... The socialworker comes, and takes the baby away. But if sim B choose to adopt, and get sim A's baby, the baby don't have any relations to sim A anymore.

[center][move]The Sims 3 - Coming 2009<br />Check out my norwegian fansite[/move][/center]
18-03-2008, 10:54 AM
I like long family trees
19-03-2008, 07:33 PM
I think it would be cool if you could take pictures of your sims and have sort of a family album contected to the family tree. Then you would know how your sim looked in each stage of life and could see if children look like parents or grandparents did when they were younger.
19-03-2008, 07:36 PM
We should create a board just for discussing what changes should be made for S3.

...Unless there already is one, and I'm just slow Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD