Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adults Dating etc.
11-11-2008, 09:10 PM
Adults Dating etc.
So personally one of the things that seemed to be missing the most in the sims 2 was that adult sims and even elder sims didn't have a go steady option or dating option like teens. Not to mention that the teens going steady really didn't mean much and also you had to have such a high relationship for the other person to accept which isn't very realistic to the real world. What I'm saying is they should put dating into the game for adults and elders because everyone dates someone before they would get engaged. They also need to make dating more dynamic and even marriage and being engaged because you really don't see very much connection between the two.
Some things to make relationships more dynamic could be:
- they ask eachother out on dates without being told to
- they phone each other without being told to
- they talk to other sims about they're partner
- they hold hands in public
- they give each other gifts
- they do things for each other that they don't like
- they may even offer to move in with one another once they have a strong enough relationship
there can be lots of other options too but I really think dating needs to become a bigger part of the game as well as more concrete.

Also with what I was saying before about how it takes a very high relationship to be accepted to go steady I think that it should be much lower. That's because the couple already has such a high relationship going into that relationship that there is no room to grow which makes no sense. They should start low and work their way up. It should also take a long time to have a super high relaitonship with someone because just because you woohoo every night that doesn't mean you are totally in love with them and would get married on the spot. On top of that I think that sims should be able to angry at each other easier if their traits do not match up therefore allowing for there to be more relationship dynamics and a reason for drama and a reason to break up.

<3
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Re: Adults Dating etc.
first time i've seen you here so heyy!!

anyway yes i agree with what your saying and i think they
will be able to get in more fights and stuff because as we have
seen in the videos of the fanevents, you can have an ex and it
tells you so. so it's most likely going to happy that they'll get in
fights because of there differences.

i'm not sure about the going steady on there own because
as we have noticed in the sims2, the NPC's are uuhhh...not good looking at all!
if i had a really pretty sim, i'd already have an idea in what i want her husband to
look like sortof. so if she dated anyone she wants it might get difficult. but i understand
if you don't care who they date sure! all for it! Big Grin
12-11-2008, 02:07 AM
haha thxs Big Grin hey to you too Big Grin

really I haven't seen that either that's awesome Big Grin

<3
12-11-2008, 03:36 AM
I love this idea! Also the idea of the sims holdings is so cute! ^-^

The teen couples should be able to write notes to each other during school *as well as the friend/best friend teens*
12-11-2008, 10:39 PM
i agree with everything,
ive always wanted more love interactions (especially holding hands on a walk or something)
also i agree with jet about the going steady being too high because it turns into love the next
day... hopefully they will change that
{yes}

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (: