Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Waiting for the Sims 2
11-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Waiting for the Sims 2
Who hear also hung around on the forums and looked for info on the Sims 2 before it came out?
I did and it was so much different I mean the producers and such were always talking to us giving us new info or just sending us messages to keep us entertained I don't feel like it's the same this time around and it's very dissappointing
I mean the game comes out in just a few months and they still arn't really trying to keep our attention

<3
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Re: Waiting for the Sims 2
Yeah.  It sucks getting new info like once a month...Then I am so sick of the CAS and the Traits news.  But they always save the good news till last.

But I think it is because it is a new team in charge.

TS2 had Will Wright and others in charge...TS3 has nothing to do with Will Wright, and Ben Bell is mainly in charge...He is the one that mainly gives the news, and everyone else gave out new news with his say.

So it may be the person in charge who decides when...Probably they are waiting to give us hunks of news in January-February. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-11-2008, 02:02 AM
hopefully Smile

&lt;3
12-11-2008, 12:52 PM
they still have loads of work on the game. Maybe we should get more info on babies, heh.
And they will probably add new CAS options, like waist size, hips, etc and new hairstyles. they are too few, admit it.
I still can't make the Sims I have in mind.
12-11-2008, 01:13 PM
They will add new hairstyles, they can't have only like 10 from what I saw.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-11-2008, 01:36 PM
They said that they already put what they want in the game in the game, they said.  It is just their slow method of releasing news.  Those monthly blogs aren't helping, but I think that we have to be in for a surprise when the game is about to come out.

Probably, that's when they will open the community chatting and stuff...they just want it to be very active when the game releases.  So they may plan to drop the bomb on a lot of stuff then.

All I want, so far, is for it to be on time, most importantly.  When it gets around February, and it hasn't been pushed back, then most likely, the game would be on time.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-11-2008, 11:33 PM
(12-11-2008 01:13 PM)ηιαℓℓѕ ƒαѕιηαтιση link Wrote:They will add new hairstyles, they can't have only like 10 from what I saw.

i hope so too! im not a big fan of some of the ones they have....

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
13-11-2008, 01:29 AM
(12-11-2008 12:52 PM)earthgirl link Wrote:they still have loads of work on the game. Maybe we should get more info on babies, heh.
And they will probably add new CAS options, like waist size, hips, etc and new hairstyles. they are too few, admit it.
I still can't make the Sims I have in mind.

well ya hey I was looking at the videos where they showed how fat and how muscular you can make your sims and you sure can make them fat but as for muscles it's like the sims 2 they look scrawny with a little tone! like it's dumb

&lt;3
13-11-2008, 08:15 AM
(12-11-2008 11:33 PM)frannyve link Wrote:[quote author=ηιαℓℓ'ѕ ƒαѕιηαтιση link=topic=3865.msg143230#msg143230 date=1226492003]
They will add new hairstyles, they can't have only like 10 from what I saw.

i hope so too! im not a big fan of some of the ones they have....
[/quote]
True but then again we haven't really seen a lot of female hairstyles... I only liked a few from the males hairstyle.
I'm 100% sure that they'll add more. Wink