Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Idea on Next Sims Video
23-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Your Idea on Next Sims Video
Well of course we might not get any new vids this week for the Sims 3, because of the Christmas holiday, in fact we might not get any new vids until January, because the team might take two weeks off of vacation - if so, thats cool they so deserve it, all the effort they put into this masterpiece.

But sometimes I've noticed they like to surprise us when we least expect it, only one could hope:

So what new vid would you want them to release? We already seen how an evil sim could be, and the create a style was just great, but what do you think they really need to show us to get our blood boiling more?  {lol} {lol} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Re: Your Idea on Next Sims Video
The game in the shops?  {lol} {lol} {lol}
23-12-2008, 10:25 AM
a paranoid sim trying to make his/her way up the career ladder??

[color=purple] just keep simming just keep simming just keep simming simming simming, what do u do? U SIM SIM SIM!<br />[color=red]I Need Simmers Anonymous!!!
23-12-2008, 10:44 AM
how about a few vids on a legace each vid shows somthing new!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

23-12-2008, 12:32 PM
I'd love a video of a sim couple moving in in their new home, getting a family and so on. The video would focus on parenting, parties and home life. Or something like that, ´cos I'd love some info about pregnancies and such... Tongue

&quot;Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.&quot;<br /><br />-- Terry Pratchett, Jingo<br />[Image: bannerIDSFkopia-1.jpg]
<br /><br />My Deviantart page<br />
23-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I want to see the ripple effect in ACTION!!!  How does the Evil ,Insane Family on one side of town effect the Good, Lucky Family on the other?
23-12-2008, 06:11 PM
i hope they do something about teenagers. they havn't really
showed them enough. or maybe like a kid growing up. basically
about family. like the sims2 trailer is a good idea and they should
do something like that for the next video. that's what i think anyway.
23-12-2008, 06:27 PM
I agree with about the teenagers, they really haven't -- quite yet anyway, I would love to see some interactions with the teens, like one teen at home is on his cell  phone and spreading the word across town about a splashy beach party, and everyone showing up in their swimwear or something like that - or maybe even two teens go out on a date.

I also like Maiden's idea 2.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!