Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
car crashes!
22-12-2008, 05:37 AM
Re: car crashes!
(22-12-2008 12:19 AM)justinL92 link Wrote:Yea I like that idea better because I do not want to be making a video and wham! my sims just crashed randomly.
or doing a legace

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2008, 05:55 AM
Wow, car crashes? This should be interesting lol. Too bad that doesn't happen in the sims 2... I wouldn't mind killing off a few sims on purpose...

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
22-12-2008, 08:33 AM
on purpose is ok there but death without knowing and meaning!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-12-2008, 09:23 PM
(19-12-2008 03:14 AM)oliver link Wrote:Most of you know there be car crashes but how bad!?
Bad enough for a sim to die somtimes? bad enough thatthe cars will catch on fire i wanna know!
{woot} Car crashes would be cool, as would Sims getting hit by a car.  {clap}

But I hope they can only get hurt, maybe a broken leg and they have to go to a hospital, not die. {no}

Maybe have a ambulance come to the seen of the crash and a Police officer too, and the ambulance takes the injured Sims to the hospital.  Big Grin

And howdy everyone I'm new here, Happy Holidays {!}

{smilepile}                {party} 

PS: I love Smileys!  {lol}
22-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Maybe if they got knocked over, they twirled around and faint. {lol}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
22-12-2008, 09:59 PM
And the driver gets a ticket for not stopping at a crossing, or the pedestrian gets a ticket for jay walking.  {lol}
23-12-2008, 12:47 AM
yeah what about that people!

sims can get hurt but cant die! theyll be rushed to the hospital and sims will have different side effects like a broken leg or pneumonia or something worse or a sprain, where you have to take care of them a little more then usual. And they have to do certain things to feel better! YAY
GOOD IDEA! YES?!!?!?!?!

YES!
TAKE MY IDEA AND USE IT! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin hahahaha

WOOT {woot}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!
23-12-2008, 04:52 AM
(22-12-2008 09:34 PM)ηιαℓℓѕ ƒαѕιηαтιση link Wrote:Maybe if they got knocked over, they twirled around and faint. {lol}
LOL!!!!
Their eyes could be spinning! That would be soooo funny!