Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will there be CC?
12-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Will there be CC?
Will there be CC?Because if there isnt i thing it would just make the game boring,like on TS2 The maxis clothes are just so boring now only sme of them are nice!does any body know if there will be CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2008, 09:44 AM
Re: Will there be CC?
welcome and greetings nice to meet you umm well remember you can customize everything so no cc but on the other side sorta yes

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

12-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Yes! There will defintely be CC! You can customise anything and everything!

I don't intend on using CC created outside of the game though. (like skins, and stuff like that, in which you can only get different shades, not different types.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
12-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Yeah theres sliders for everything! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-11-2008, 01:26 PM
I would like to get CC for object meshes and clothing. and probaly new patterns. Wink I don't care for colouring, since I will be able to do it myself.
12-11-2008, 10:28 PM
i hope there are some CC objects because i like the modern-y things many
sites have but i probably won't get much else because i can change it all myself!  {yes}

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
12-11-2008, 11:43 PM
i hope there is, i can't live wihtout CC to begin with (MODTHESIMS2 FTW!), so if there isn't any, i doubt i'm going to buy it straight away anyway ... i'll just wait and see about the expansion packs!

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...
14-11-2008, 05:57 AM
I'm positive there will be cc. Because we will be able to upload objects etc. I'm looking forward to creating things that aren't in the game and posting it.

The cc world wouldn't be the same.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
15-11-2008, 01:00 AM
there has to be
15-11-2008, 09:54 PM
I heard there will be an exchange for houses and sims..but objects i dont think will be available as custom content..so really there isnt much to exchange.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]