New Cover Art
12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Re: New Cover Art
wow only a pro could do that

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2008, 10:26 PM
i like the background, but they do look like super heroes; like the girl with long black hair
it makes me think this is fake because i haven't seen any poses like this anywhere
but then again... we haven't seen everything

{clap}

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
12-11-2008, 11:18 PM
*scream!!!* I LOVE IT!
12-11-2008, 11:37 PM
(12-11-2008 04:37 PM)Cassie link Wrote:[Image: 51t6LRwVZxL._SS500_.jpg]

What does everyone think? I think it's better than the plain green one but there's something about it I don't like too. I don't know!  {wacko}
What's up with the girl with the big chest? XD

13-11-2008, 01:14 AM
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!  I just hope that characters really are that pretty if you want...and that the townies actually look good, a point that EA could definitely improve from the other sims hint hint.  Big Grin  Anyway, I love it!!!!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
13-11-2008, 05:01 AM
OMG, I Love it! They have hot-looking people!

It looks so cartoony... superheroic. It's great. The sunset sky, THe town.... I Love it.

I hope it is the actual cover. If it's not, it was definitely done by the EA team. They're probably still deciding on the cover.

AND Frick, those girls are hot!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
13-11-2008, 09:21 AM
I can't wait till the cover is actually posted on the Sims 3 site, so we can know for sure what is the official cover.

Usually, if they have a cover on a trusted website like Amazon, it would had been posted on TS3 website first...usually.  The official website usually shows/announces the cover before anyone else.

Those people look a little too good to be on the cover...usually, they post sims that looks the way they are in the game.  It's like the people look a little too realistic for the cover,

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-11-2008, 08:12 PM
that's probably true but the girl sitting in the grass looks a lot like one of the girls in of the screenshots on the TS3 website so idk.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
14-11-2008, 05:44 AM
I think it looks great. Probably not the official cover.

I'm a little concerned, and I agree with yummy and Cassie. As great as it looks, its a bit too revealing and misleading.

The games' main focus is supposed to be a seamless neighborhood, and the option to create and customize your game more. No more barriers.

The cover just screams s3x SELLS! And though it does, the main focus of the game isn't being portrayed here to me.

We see the seamless neighborhood in the background but its blocked by boobage lol.

We all know that there is a huge possibility that our sims' won't have that much clevage going on. We are going to have sliders for fat, muscle, thinnes, and arms and legs from what I read. The sim girls chest size wikl more then likely be based on what size you make her.

Maybe this is EA's way to bring in more male players, maybe not.

I'm more concerned with those who are teens and are on a very short leash with their parents. If I were younger and my parents monitored my gameplay, or even based their opinion on the cover, I most likely wouldn't buy it for my 12 year ild etc.

If course I have a very cool mom, depending on my age, she wouldn't care, or even pay attention to what it was. When I have kids, ill also let them have what they want depending on their maturity level. But seeing mass clevage on a cover would raise my eyebrows.

Like Cassie stated before, I would rather them portray the game by its main focus.

Larger sized, thin, muscular sims on the cover.

I'm 23, and I will be getting it reguardless of the cover because I want whbats inside.

However, how many will be able to convince their parents of the same thing? You may just have to shell out a few more bucks for the CE with a plain cover to convince mom that it isn't what she thinks it is Wink

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Exactly what I was thinking!

If I didn't have any idea what The Sims 3 was, and lets say that I was a customer or a parent, I would think the game is a dating simulation or a s3x game.  I probably wouldn't buy it for my child, unless they were mature and most likely 13 older. 

I wouldn't care what the back cover said.  It may say lead your sim's destinies...get jobs, get engaged, have babies, get old...

If I was a parent, I would think that it would be some inappropriate content concerned with dating and making babies.  I wouldn't know that the s3x is kinda goofy, covered, cartoony, and looking like Flubber is under the blanket.

Plus, for all the past covers, they used the game graphics.  This cover may have like two of the sims already shown before, but it looks better than the game graphics.

Then Sims3Luva22 was right about the boobage...that cannot be adjusted...there would be a lot of disappointed customers, mainly male, who can't make the big boobs and just can't plain make their sims sexy.

It looks like they just took a shot of town hall, made it bigger, rendered a hill, or got it out another picture, and put some good-looking people on top of it.

Plus, everyone is really good looking and attractive, except the boy standing at the edge, with the black jacket and blue hair.  They are all also very young, and they are all in very good shape. 

We can now make sims all different sizes...why not show off people of different sizes, different tones, body definitions, etc.  Plus, some of the clothing look too good to be in the base game, by know EA...like the boy who is sitting down's clothes.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?