Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hoping for a bit less sexism/ageism.
13-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Hoping for a bit less sexism/ageism.
One thing I hated in the sims 2 was the complete lack of clothing for every type of sim except female adults. Male adults had awful clothing, and toddlers and children hardly ever got any new clothes at all! (with the exception of FT)

Elders were completely mistreated until AL.

I just want the clothes to be evened out this time, instead of favouring adults (mostly adult females)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
13-11-2008, 08:43 AM
Re: Hoping for a bit less sexism/ageism.
Ha ha.. true. Elders had like nothing to wear except of those horrible dresses..(yes I know they had more but when i think about the elders clothing that's the first piece that pops into my head.)
The males didn't have a variety of styles to choose from. I mean, the styles were all the same but colors were different.
Toddlers, I didn't really care much for them... I never changed their clothes. Big Grin
13-11-2008, 09:29 AM
I didn't really care about elder clothing, because I don't enjoy them anyways, but elders should at least have a mix of their own clothes, plus the adult clothes.  It isn't like as soon as a person gets old, they can't wear younger people clothing.

The women had a lot of clothes, but a lot of the tops sucked and didn't match anything...

And you are right that the male tops were usually the same thing, only different designs...and that was the way with the other ages...same thing, but different colors.  They have no excuse for making the same thing with different colors this time, since we can choose the colors of our clothing. 

I wanted more clothing for the children, and the toddlers, I did too, but the toddler stage was so short, so it didn't matter.

And I wish that females can wear male clothing...like in this game...someone may want to make a tomboyish sim.  Like a girl who isn't a girly-girl.  She prefers basketball, dogs, playng with action figures, etc.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-11-2008, 04:59 PM
i think the sims 3 will have a lot more options. especially with the customization.

@yummybunny, i think that girls might be able to wear male clothes, because in the CAS video i saw a man with hair for women haha.
14-11-2008, 05:53 AM
We all have one up, we can take any pattern, any texture in or out if the game, load it up, and create a whole new look from it.

Possibly we will be able to put any item on any adult sim- elder or not.

I'm more afraid of being subjected to the styles more then anything.

If we can't have more styles, what's the point of being able to change its texture, pattern, or color?

If elders can only have 5 outfits, you can color them how you like, but at the end of the day, they are still the same 5 outfits.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Exactly.  That would take the fun out of CAS.

I wish they could had released a tool to make your own clothing...but make it simple enough so everyone can use. 

That would really be Create Your Own Style.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
16-11-2008, 12:57 AM
it would be nice to have tons of styles sure they are fully customizable when it comes to patterns and colors but i still want ALOT OF choices.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-11-2008, 03:01 AM
(13-11-2008 08:39 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:One thing I hated in the sims 2 was the complete lack of clothing for every type of sim except female adults. Male adults had awful clothing, and toddlers and children hardly ever got any new clothes at all! (with the exception of FT)

I just want the clothes to be evened out this time, instead of favouring adults (mostly adult females)
Jealous :o
Haha I know. I hated whenever teens had really pathetic clothings. The expansion packs didn't help much either.
I had to download them, which got on both mine and my brother and mom's nerves. Ughh.
It's really annoying.

16-11-2008, 04:08 AM
i hated having to rely on cc for cute outfits..cause it eats up my computer

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-11-2008, 05:28 AM
(13-11-2008 08:39 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:One thing I hated in the sims 2 was the complete lack of clothing for every type of sim except female adults. Male adults had awful clothing, and toddlers and children hardly ever got any new clothes at all! (with the exception of FT)

I totally agree!
I hated making male Sims because their clothing is so ugly! D:
And don't even get me started on Elders!
Even the best EAxis-created clothing is horrid.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!