Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vampires
25-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Re: Vampires
i never really used the creatures
i had like one of each other than plantsim and zombies (i don;t have ptes and BV but i did play a warewolf on my cousin's game and didn't like it at all and never saw any use for bigfoot)
i guess i just never saw the use of creatures
a creatures sp would be nice that way people who want creatures can have them and people who don;t want creatures can not have them and not be sad for not buying an EP

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2008, 12:26 AM
ya, I would be really dissapointed because I want to make a twilight based N-hood if possible.  Complete with Mike Newton, Jessica, and basically everyone.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
26-11-2008, 04:33 AM
i loved the creatures

idk why

but it would be nice to have a switch
26-11-2008, 07:01 AM
(25-11-2008 10:30 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:i never really used the creatures
i had like one of each other than plantsim and zombies (i don;t have ptes and BV but i did play a warewolf on my cousin's game and didn't like it at all and never saw any use for bigfoot)
a creatures sp would be nice that way people who want creatures can have them and people who don;t want creatures can not have them and not be sad for not buying an EP

omg really do you know how long I've tried to make a werewolf I just find it sooooooo hard!

&lt;3
26-11-2008, 03:12 PM
when i did it i used a cheat....
it would be great to be able to turn off creatures
i know many fans like them but i just never found any advantages in having one and it's pretty hard to creat creatures

<br />
26-11-2008, 04:30 PM
(26-11-2008 07:01 AM)*JET* link Wrote:[quote author=tv_freak link=topic=3946.msg147649#msg147649 date=1227648605]
i never really used the creatures

omg really do you know how long I've tried to make a werewolf I just find it sooooooo hard!
[/quote]
Yeah it was quite hard but I made it only once... after that I didn't bother since the warewolves can transform other sims to warewolves... it was easier that way.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
26-11-2008, 05:05 PM
I would love to Vampires. Maybe a bit more like Twilight wise and less Dracula wise.

26-11-2008, 05:38 PM
what are the good things about vamps in TS2?
i never really notice any advantages they could fly but that sin;t that important to me and it's just a bummer you can't do anything with them during the day

<br />
26-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Eh true. It is funny to see them die in the sum Tongue.
Makes you be thankful that your not a vampire Smile

26-11-2008, 11:01 PM
(26-11-2008 05:05 PM)Somayett link Wrote:I would love to Vampires. Maybe a bit more like Twilight wise and less Dracula wise.

My thoughts exactly lol!  With Twilight as big as it is they may need to redesign thier vampires.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]