Login:
or Register
|
NEW French Magazine!
|
|
15-03-2008, 11:04 PM
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2008 11:49 PM by Verno77.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
NEW French Magazine!
Anyone know French?
http://www.infinitesims.com/content/view/931/797/1/3/ Features... More furniture shots
New Hood shots
Other Things
Iâll have something creative here youâll see.. |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
Re: NEW French Magazine!
(15-03-2008 11:04 PM)Verno77 link Wrote:Anyone know French? Looks cool! Do you mind if I put this site at my other topic? Called : 'Site's about The Sims 3'? I'll post your name as well. Well, I'll just post it, and when you don't like it. Just say it, and I will remove it ![]() Very good site, Thankyou! ;D -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 12:16 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
Re: NEW French Magazine!
(16-03-2008 12:14 AM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:[quote author=Verno77 link=topic=40.msg470#msg470 date=1205618676] Looks cool! Do you mind if I put this site at my other topic? Called : 'Site's about The Sims 3'? I'll post your name as well. Well, I'll just post it, and when you don't like it. Just say it, and I will remove it ![]() Very good site, Thankyou! ;D -'BlondBimbo [/quote] It's not like I made the site. Of course you can put it in your thread. Iâll have something creative here youâll see.. |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: NEW French Magazine!
(16-03-2008 12:16 AM)Verno77 link Wrote:[quote author=BlondBimbo link=topic=40.msg487#msg487 date=1205622882] Looks cool! Do you mind if I put this site at my other topic? Called : 'Site's about The Sims 3'? I'll post your name as well. Well, I'll just post it, and when you don't like it. Just say it, and I will remove it ![]() Very good site, Thankyou! ;D -'BlondBimbo [/quote] It's not like I made the site. Of course you can put it in your thread. [/quote] Ok ![]() Well, it's in my tread. -'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEW French Magazine!
i thought they took the article down ???
|
|||
|
16-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: NEW French Magazine!
(16-03-2008 07:28 PM)einahpets65 link Wrote:i thought they took the article down ??? no, it's still there. Iâll have something creative here youâll see.. |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEW French Magazine!
Hehe I really love those pics from that magazine!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEW French Magazine!
I can't wait for the Screen shots!
[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br /> ![]() <br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center] |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEW French Magazine!
^^ Me neither! I think thesims3.com will blow up with it opens because the amount of people wanting to go on it will be extraordinary!
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
16-03-2008, 10:44 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NEW French Magazine!
[glow=red,2,300]i can't read or talk french[/glow]
Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99% |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
![[Image: thcupcake.jpg]](http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i271/XxAGirlCalledAdelinexX/Muffins%20and%20Cupcakes/thcupcake.jpg)