Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 - Macrocosmical Adventures Expansion Pack
20-11-2008, 09:45 AM
It's an Ep All About Nature!

It would be a Pets EP, a Weather Ep, and a Farm Ep all in one! Features could include..

-Horses
-Farm Animals
-A wide range of pets
-Tons of new trees and plantlife
-Wildlife!! (Deers, rabbits, birds, etc.)
-Weather
-All new careers relating to wildlife!
-A new neighbourhood featuring Snowy mountains, Lush Botanic Pine forests, Sunny   
  Beaches,and wide open plains filled with foliate things!
-Plant Themed furniture, with the ability to create treehouse mansions, caves, and
underwater eutopias!
-3 new creatures (Birdsims, Mermaids, Forest Gods/improved and more mystical plantsims)
-Extreme Weather, Can knock trees down, flood town etc. original idea by ollie, in This Thread

But that's the basic for now, feel free to post things, and i'll add them to the list!

(Ps, a less fantastic name/simpler name could be Wildlife and Weather, but I think Macrocosmical Adverntures sound much more exciting!)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Re: The Sims 3 - Macrocosmical Adventures Expansion Pack
... DREAM EP RIGHT THERE<333
I LOVE it!
The animals, the weather, and the new careers!
I can see them not doing something like this for a while. The first few EP's are usually new ideas. What's odd is in TS1, farming and pets were in one EP, Unleashed [if I remeber correctly] but for TS2, they made all that into two. Granted, they were a lot better, I miss the EP's adding SO much to my game at once. TS1 really made good ones.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
20-11-2008, 03:15 PM
I can't wait to be a mermaid!  {clap}
20-11-2008, 03:26 PM
Nice!
PS: Is that a suggestion or is it a fact, Adam.  {unsure} I'm confused  Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-11-2008, 10:32 PM
It's just an idea guys.
I WISH it were really an EP.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
20-11-2008, 10:40 PM
(20-11-2008 09:45 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:EDIT:i've posted this in the wrong section, could I please have a Mod move it to the Ideas section?

Done  Wink

—Scott   (ps: that was my first moved topic  {lol})
20-11-2008, 11:31 PM
(20-11-2008 10:40 PM)Scott link Wrote:[quote author=BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link=topic=3965.msg145849#msg145849 date=1227170711]

EDIT:i've posted this in the wrong section, could I please have a Mod move it to the Ideas section?

Done  Wink

—Scott   (ps: that was my first moved topic  {lol})
[/quote]
Congrats Big Grin LOL
MY mom would like that idea very much Wink

21-11-2008, 12:33 AM
(20-11-2008 09:45 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:It's an Ep All About Nature!

It would be a Pets EP, a Weather Ep, and a Farm Ep all in one! Features could include..

-Horses
-Farm Animals
-A wide range of pets
-Weather
-A new neighbourhood featuring Snowy mountains, Lush Botanic Pine forests, Sunny   
-Plant Themed furniture, with the ability to create treehouse mansions, caves, and
underwater eutopias!
-3 new creatures (Birdsims, Mermaids, Forest Gods/improved and more mystical plantsims)

But that's the basic for now, feel free to post things, and i'll add them to the list!

(Ps, a less fantastic name/simpler name could be Wildlife and Weather, but I think Macrocosmical Adverntures sound much more exciting!)

i want it!!!
hopefully they see this and make it because there are tons of
great ideas!!! blahhhh i love the animals/creature idea

karma!!

[Image: es0ynd.jpg]
<br />-need a sign? ask me. (:
21-11-2008, 01:50 AM
(20-11-2008 09:45 AM)BᄂΛᄃΚ DIΛMӨПDƧ™ link Wrote:It's an Ep All About Nature!

-Horses
-Farm Animals
-A wide range of pets
-Weather
underwater eutopias!

EDIT:i've posted this in the wrong section, could I please have a Mod move it to the Ideas section?

I really hope this is the way they do it! Big Grin

I mean I want them to expand on the farm idea I mean even if they make it very harvest money like it would be awesome Big Grin

and the weather really needs to go with farming and animals really need to go with farming so they need to put them together! I want horses! Tongue

&lt;3
21-11-2008, 05:13 AM
Thanks guys! It's just an Idea, btw. But with the seamless neighbourhood, I think This pack would be awesome!!

A few more things about the neighbourhood....

It's based on pine trees. The terrain is mountainous, but with a shoreline near a part of it. I kinda want it to be a giant forest, like, an almost uninhabited part of the mountains, but with a small town in the center, with the occasional wooden lodge here and there. Plus, of course, treehouses for the birdsims and Forest Gods in the higher parts of the mountain.

The shoreline hosts a couple of underwater lots (although the theme is plantlife and nature, so it's not a main part of the neighbourhood. When it rains, the pine trees get all pine-ey and naturistic, and wet. (lol, weird undecipherable sentence) and when it's winter, the snow covers the place with a blanket of white! (actually, not i think about it, maybe there isn't a shoreline after all!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]