Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pick What Happens RP!
20-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Pick What Happens RP!
This is gonna be fun!!!

The moon is shining brightly in the sky, and it's reflecting off the shimmering black eyes of the killer.
He has a deadly smirk on his face, as he clenches a blood-tipped knife.
Niall's mouth is wide open in a frightening expression as the killer lowers his knife.
The killer utters a low, evil laugh. Niall's eyes widen as the knife is put right against his throat.
Just as the knife slits through Niall's throat and spews blood, Niall tumbles out of bed, covers and all. Niall rubs his head and glances at the clock. He can't see the time through his blurred vision.
Niall hears wild laughing from his door. His sister, Princess is whooping and hollering like a hyena.
Niall chucks a pillow at her, sending Princess crashing to the floor.
"Take a joke you bozo!" Princess shouts in between laughter.
"Not funny..." Niall mutters angrily. Princess explains how he was screaming in his sleep. Niall dresses quickly and follows her down the stairs.
"So do you want to go outside or do something inside?" Princess asks quickly to her brother.

So what should they do, outside or inside?

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Re: Pick What Happens RP!
"I think we'll stay inside, it looks freezing out!" Niall exclaimed. Princess sighed.
"OK, you're right... maybe we would have caught a cold if we went out," she said sarcastically. "Wanna play on the Wii?" Niall nodded and the two wandered into the games room. The door was locked.
"Oh no! I lost the keys!" Niall shouted.
"You idiot," Princess said playfully. "Should we look for them?"

So which should they do, look all over the place for the keys or forget about it?

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
20-11-2008, 09:53 PM
"Let's look for those keys, it won't take long I promise." Niall replied, looking around the hall.
Princess nodded and they searched around the house.
Niall looked under his bed, in his school folder, everywhere in his room that is.
Princess looked in the sitting room and then the kitchen.
"Found it!" Princess yelled triumphantly. Niall raced into the sitting room where Princess was dangling the keys.
"They were stashed between a box of crayons and a sketch pad!" Princess giggled quickly.
Niall took the keys from Princess and dashed down the hall, nearly knocking over the vase on the end table.
He quickly unlocked the room and burst in, sliding across the floor with no grace at all.
"Wow we have a figure skater in the family!" Princess joked sarcastically.
"Shut up." Niall murmered, turning on the Wii.
"What to play, what to play?" Princess said.
Niall held up two games, Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

What to play? Smash or Kart?

22-11-2008, 11:23 PM
they voted and mario kart won.They took it turn by turn.Niall went into the kitchen to get food the only thing they had was smelly popcorn,puturd chips or nothing."wich one?", Niall questioned.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-11-2008, 11:36 PM
"I think we'll pass on this one..." Princess muttered, pacing back into the games room.
Niall shrugged his shoulders and walked behind her.
They played another few games before turning off the Wii.
"Want to call Ollie?" Princess asked Niall, flicking through a magazine.
"Sure, there's nothing else to do anyway." Niall said quickly.
Niall grasped the phone and called Ollie. After a few minutes, Niall put the phone back down. "He said he has to go out for lunch with his parents and another friend." Niall replied.
"Now what?" Princess exclaimed sharply.
Suddenly, a knock came to the door, Princess and Niall's parents wouldn't be home for another hour and all of their friends were probably busy.
Should they open it or leave it?

23-11-2008, 01:50 AM
they left the door still. The phone rang it was ollie "hey its ollie i tough about what you said and im coing with my friend over is that ok?" Ollie said."sure ok well see you then bye" Niall said.The door bell rang. "its oliver",someone said not souding like ollie.Niall and princess looked at each other. "that doesint sound like ollie", Princess explained.
should they open it or not?

23-11-2008, 12:26 PM
"The jokes up Ollie, were not fooled!" Princess exclaimed, sounding nervous.
"I'm not joking..." the voice murmered creepily.
Niall and Princess glanced at eachother, a awkward look on their faces.
"Ollie, please stop!" Princess called at the door.
"Open up kids!" the person ordered in a thunderous voice.
The person boomed on the door with their fist loudly.
Princess and Niall looked at eachother again and dashed up to the door.
They both grabbed the handle and tugged it so hard the person outside fell to their knee's.
Looking down they saw the face of Ollie and his friend, Josh.
"You scared us there!" "Come in!" Princess giggled excitedly.
Niall grabbed Josh and Princess grabbed Ollie and threw them into the hall, all of them laughing.
Josh messed up Niall's hair and Ollie gave Princess a noogie.
"Jokers..." Niall muttered happily, fixing his hair.
"So what to do in this dump?" Josh joked.

What should they do?

PS.(I put in Josh because I couldn't think of a real person XD)

23-11-2008, 10:16 PM
"hmm what to play what to play i have it",ollie yelled"murdur in the dark!they go paper out and cut it so everyone could play josh worte x and the rest o.They turned out the lights as they scrunched the paper and put it in a hat. They each picked a paper Niall got x.they scrunched the papers back up and put them into the hat. Everone got down to hide. Nial went to the study and saw princess hiding under the desk Niall touched her shoulder.Princess screamed. ollie ran out of the cupboards but it was to late Niall got him. Niall ran out of the room to act like it wasint him. Josh was at a bedroom door thinking should i look at who it is but then there would be a highrisk of getting caught?