Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ugly
21-11-2008, 05:27 AM
ugly
so I saw the new screen shots that came with the new vip blog and I thought the sims in it all looked like SUPER ugly! Sad
I was really sad about that because before this I thought they looked good but now I'm scared that all the townie sims that are going to be in the game are going to be really ugly and it' gonna suck Sad

<3
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Re: ugly
Some do look weird and that's good. In reality not everyone are pretty.
I wouldn't really want a town with only good-looking people.

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
21-11-2008, 10:14 AM
(21-11-2008 09:10 AM)♥IAmTheWalrus♫ link Wrote:Some do look weird and that's good. In reality not everyone are pretty.
I wouldn't really want a town with only good-looking people.
I agree.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
21-11-2008, 10:27 AM
Same, But extreme facial types do become more and more annoying the longer you play them game, in my experience of the sims 2. At least now they're realisticly normal!

But, we can apparently change the look (and probably genetics) of townies, so If you don't like a face, you should be able to change it anyway. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
21-11-2008, 01:34 PM
I thought the girl in the gym "pre muscle" pic looked attractive and her friend too before she unplugged her nose.

When Grant is all bulk and musclely, the girl with the short hair isn't all that pretty but she has a distinct look to her and I like variety in my game.

Remember, these are EAxis made characters so they aren't all bound to be attractive or perhaps making the final cut.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
21-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Also remember that the people they make suck.  Like in the developer's walkthrough...why did he have to make the plainest, dullest, most boring-looking person.  Plus, they never have no good hairstyles in the base game, or clothes.  I don't know why we have to wait for expansions to get the half-way decent or pretty good looking clothes. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
21-11-2008, 01:42 PM
We should be happy with what we get, we can make them facially pretty with average clothes, cause we have to remember that not all Sims have the "Best Clothes EVAR!"

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
21-11-2008, 02:51 PM
(21-11-2008 01:39 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:Also remember that the people they make suck.  Like in the developer's walkthrough...why did he have to make the plainest, dullest, most boring-looking person.  Plus, they never have no good hairstyles in the base game, or clothes.  I don't know why we have to wait for expansions to get the half-way decent or pretty good looking clothes. 

Because he's a GUY? I don't know many guys that would pay attention to making pretty faces or unique hair and stuff. In fact, most of my male friends would be like, how do we make her boobs bigger and her hair blonde?
If I made some icky girl with the bleach blonde hair, I would give her dark roots and a skimpy outfit, haha.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
21-11-2008, 09:45 PM
(21-11-2008 02:51 PM)killerkenya link Wrote:[quote author=yummybunny link=topic=3978.msg146071#msg146071 date=1227271176]
Also remember that the people they make suck.  Like in the developer's walkthrough...why did he have to make the plainest, dullest, most boring-looking person.  Plus, they never have no good hairstyles in the base game, or clothes.  I don't know why we have to wait for expansions to get the half-way decent or pretty good looking clothes. 

Because he's a GUY? I don't know many guys that would pay attention to making pretty faces or unique hair and stuff. In fact, most of my male friends would be like, how do we make her boobs bigger and her hair blonde?
If I made some icky girl with the bleach blonde hair, I would give her dark roots and a skimpy outfit, haha.
[/quote]

lol that'd be hilarious Tongue

&lt;3
22-11-2008, 12:46 AM
(21-11-2008 09:45 PM)*JET* link Wrote:[quote author=killerkenya link=topic=3978.msg146122#msg146122 date=1227275477]
[quote author=yummybunny link=topic=3978.msg146071#msg146071 date=1227271176]

[/quote]

lol that'd be hilarious Tongue
[/quote]

Well now I have to make Skanky Sim. Hah.

My social life will cease to exist in June.