Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ugly
22-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Re: ugly
I plan on making a few scantily clad sims like my siggy! (The lady in red)

I want to create a vid from a paramore song and I plan on creating a skanky looking teen sim to use for a kissing scene.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2008, 05:36 AM
Also remember you can always change the way they look with fan custom content. Im sure like always there are going to be a lot of designer clads, who will woop up some very creative fashions and hairstyles - thats were I got most of my sims clothes is from downloads of other peoples creations. So I'm sure there is going to be somebody making big boobs Smile, and ripped abs and things to make their town like Hollywood or something. {lol} {lol}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
22-11-2008, 10:30 PM
I agree not everyone is attractive, and you know, the sims look different now, so you're gunna see lots of changes, I think they all look okay...

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
23-11-2008, 01:06 AM
In the real world, not everyone is beautiful like the models you see on the runway. They have to make different types of Sims to show just how realistic the Sims 3 will be. Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-11-2008, 02:28 AM
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said ugly was a bad word to use
They r crazy looking and don't look like real people! they look stupid and I don't want my sims to have any of their genes ever lol Tongue

&lt;3
23-11-2008, 04:15 AM
I thought they looked amazing. I love how they actually looked muscular.
23-11-2008, 05:35 AM
(23-11-2008 02:28 AM)*JET* link Wrote:I'm sorry I shouldn't have said ugly was a bad word to use
They r crazy looking and don't look like real people! they look stupid and I don't want my sims to have any of their genes ever lol Tongue
If you want beautiful Sims, delete the townies ;D

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!