Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
22-11-2008, 07:58 PM
I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
So I just bought Twilight and I'm going to start reading it now to see what this hype is about. But first,

I'd like to apologise for saying that it wasn't the best book series ever. I made that assumption before I read the blurb and I only thought it because it was so popular.

So sorry. Please forgive me for being like that. <3

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Re: I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
Theres no reason to apologise for anything.  You just said your opinion and so did we.  Nothing was done wrong, but on the other hand, YOU'LL LOVE TWILIGHT! Wink
22-11-2008, 08:48 PM
Re: I just bought - yes, you guessed it - Twilight and I'd like to say something.
(22-11-2008 07:58 PM)ρяєѕѕυяιѕє∂ link Wrote:So I just bought Twilight and I'm going to start reading it now to see what this hype is about. But first,

I'd like to apologise for saying that it wasn't the best book series ever. I made that assumption before I read the blurb and I only thought it because it was so popular.

So sorry. Please forgive me for being like that. <3
No worries Smile I felt the same way!
And like Jacany said ;D
You'll love it!

22-11-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm excited, it actually looks awesome. Big Grin

22-11-2008, 08:52 PM
And I agree, it be awesome! Smile
22-11-2008, 08:53 PM
You know, it was very rude that you judged the book without reading it.
But I hope you enjoy it.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-11-2008, 08:57 PM
(22-11-2008 08:53 PM)Chandward! link Wrote:You know, it was very rude that you judged the book without reading it.
But I hope you enjoy it.

That is why I apologised. I'm very sorry.
And thank you.

22-11-2008, 08:58 PM
So what chapter are you on?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-11-2008, 09:00 PM
(22-11-2008 08:58 PM)Chandward! link Wrote:So what chapter are you on?

I actually have barely touched it. It looks too special. ;P

22-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Eh?
You might want to take your time reading it, I guess. Because you will absolutely hate New Moon (if you support Edward and Bella).