26-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Re: Land of Zaenia
Oliver, that signature made me lol. {lol}

[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2008, 04:45 PM
(26-11-2008 07:03 AM)oliver link Wrote:i spelt it like that
But if I spell your name correctly, can't you please have some respect for mine?
You know perfectly well it's spelled Chanel. Wink

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
26-11-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm a proud citizen of Larquaiee, so wanna start the RP x]

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
26-11-2008, 09:29 PM
By the way Oliver my name is [removed] Wink
Somayett is a combination of Emmett and [removed].

Alright Amber Smile
"Hmm this looks odd, I wonder if there is any life forms on here?" said [removed] as she stepped onto the unfamiliar planet.
"I wonder too, maybe something died" said Chanel as she came out second,then Rena,lastly Oliver.
The planet was green and was a bit dusty. Surprising enough there was oxygen...

26-11-2008, 09:38 PM
they found water near by. Oliver tryed some."Its water alright", Oliver said. They started roaming the planet!"Finaly the gods have come", A voice said in the distance.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

26-11-2008, 09:42 PM
Rena and Amber tryed to smash a rock, but jumping on it only sent them flying. Chanel and [removed] were off exploring, looking for any unique rocks.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
26-11-2008, 10:26 PM
"Hey look over here" Chanel yelled out.
"Thanks so much Chanel for busting my ear drums" [removed] said.
"Sorry"Chanel replied,Rena,Amber,Oliver all came over.
"What is it?"Amber asked. "I don't know, looks creepy" Oliver said observing.
The object was round,green and had lime green spots. "Someone touch it" Rena said. No one would dare touch it."I'll do it" Amber said bravely, when she touched it, spikes came out. Everyone jumped back. "I think it's alive" said [removed].
"Maybe someone should touch it again" said Chanel.

27-11-2008, 01:41 AM
All of them looked at eachother. "Not it!" Everyone but [removed] said. "Oh geez, so I'm stuck doing this..." she said under her breath as her hand slowly started reaching toward the green object. The first second she touched it, nothing happened. "Haha, chickens!" She screamed at the others. Right after she said that, it burst open and cast a great light in the sky. The ground started shaking. Sparks started bursting from the round thing. "TAKE COVER!" Oliver screamed.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-11-2008, 01:55 AM
Immediately [removed]  and Rena bounced back to the ship, but Amber and Ollie were having trouble bouncing. Amber remembered bouncing off of the rocks with Rena, and told Ollie to do it. Soon enough, Chanel and Brad began to leave, but everything was failing, and the shaking remained ceaseless.