Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Which team in Twilight are you for Edawrd or Jacob?
Team Edward
Team Jacob
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
27-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Re: Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
Hehe, while watching the book??

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2008, 02:03 AM
Hmm, TEAM JACOB.

Because he was anti-reneesme with me in BD. psshcha.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-11-2008, 02:08 AM
(27-11-2008 02:03 AM)★ Lucky Amber ★ link Wrote:Hmm, TEAM JACOB.

Because he was anti-reneesme with me in BD. psshcha.
lmao Tongue I thought she was CREEPY! I still love them both. I'm sorta siding with Jakey though :]

I meant watching the movie. Like I said I have bad memory.

27-11-2008, 02:10 AM
I thought you were Team Switz! D:

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
27-11-2008, 02:10 AM
yeah, before i knew what reneesme was like or before i knew she didn't mean to hurt Bella, i was all screw the baby, get it out of bella and let it go kill Rosalie. i was 100% Jacob, or maybe just seeing it from his POV influenced me.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
27-11-2008, 02:13 AM
(27-11-2008 02:10 AM)Chandward! link Wrote:I thought you were Team Switz! D:
I am! But if I HONESTLY had to choose. I choose Jakey.
I was like I hope that baby kills Rosalie,but no she had be so amazing with it(and I'm not talking about Renesmee)

27-11-2008, 05:26 AM
Um... I think we should talk about Breaking Dawn when Chanel finishes, so we don't ruin it for her.  I would be po'd if someone ruined it for me, but thats just me. Tongue
27-11-2008, 05:31 AM
nah i ruined it for her on MSN, of course, with her consent ;]

SHE KNOWS THE SECRET OF THE FORCE O_o

27-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Well on another post she stated that she didn't want us to ruin it for her.  But if it already is o'well.
27-11-2008, 04:03 PM
(27-11-2008 05:31 AM)★ Lucky Amber ★ link Wrote:nah i ruined it for her on MSN, of course, with her consent ;]

SHE KNOWS THE SECRET OF THE FORCE O_o
You didn't ruin it completely... I found other spoilers D:
So I don't want to be spoiled to the point where I don't need to read the book.