Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP--My Game Freezes when trying to Create a New Sim
23-11-2008, 02:42 AM
HELP--My Game Freezes when trying to Create a New Sim
HELP!
My game freezes when ever I try to create a new sim. what do I do to fix this?
I have Vista, and updated all my drivers and downloaded the patch but it still freezes and I have no clue what to do!? Can anyone PLEASE HELP ME?
Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2008, 03:54 AM
Re: HELP--My Game Freezes when trying to Create a New Sim
Your graphic settings might be too high or you have too much CC. If you do have CC, try getting rid of it all and see if that helps. If not, decrease your graphic settings until it works

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
23-11-2008, 06:57 PM
what do you mean by to much CC? what is that? sorry
23-11-2008, 06:59 PM
CC is Custom Content.

Items you download, such as hair and clothes, that you wouldn't have in the game normally, or are recolors of items already in the game. Etc., etc.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
23-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Do you have any hacks?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
23-11-2008, 09:31 PM
How do I delete CC?

Another thing is, is that this was happening before I downloaded any cc too.
25-11-2008, 04:19 AM
It should all be under your download folder in My Documents/EA Games/Sims 2. But if this was happening before you downloaded CC, it may just be your graphics card. Maybe you are running your game at a quality level your computer can't handle.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]