Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Share your funny/interesting Sims 2 Pictures
27-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Re: Share your funny/interesting Sims 2 Pictures
That's pretty neat...and random Smile Consider yourself special Wink

I'll still look for the answer, though. Only because conundrums like this bug me Smile

If I had to guess, I'd say it was just a random glitch, or even a computer thing.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 05:26 PM
(27-03-2008 05:13 PM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:That's pretty neat...and random Smile Consider yourself special Wink

I'll still look for the answer, though. Only because conundrums like this bug me Smile

If I had to guess, I'd say it was just a random glitch, or even a computer thing.

Thank you! ;D I really appreciate that you're looking, but it's fine if you can't find an answer. I suspect it was just a random one-off glitch, too. Unless I pressed something on the keyboard without realising and it turns them grey and fuzzy llike they did, and I'm the first to discover it! ;D Then I would feel really, really special. Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 05:28 PM
That'd be amazing Wink You'd have bragging rights forever. And when someone else had the same problem, you'd be the only one who knows how to do it (well, kind of Smile).

27-03-2008, 05:30 PM
(27-03-2008 04:48 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Okay, these aren't funny or interesting, but I kind of wanted to know something and I just thought here would be okay.

So, I was taking pictures of one of my families as per usual, but then when I went into my documents to have a look at them, they come up like these did:

[Image: snapshot_54ddcb83_f4df2907.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_54ddcb83_14e03c04.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_34cb2128_d4dde303.jpg]

I know there's probably a really obvious answer, but I'm not big on the whole photo album thing because I never make stories or anything, but some of the pictures I took that ended up all grey and fuzzy like this could have been so nice! So could anyone tell my why they randomly ended up like this? Thanks in advance if you can! ;D

I had this same problem! It happened JUST after I tried using the Drafting Table that came with Free Time's Career Rewards. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or what, but it canceled out after I re-started the game.

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
27-03-2008, 05:51 PM
(27-03-2008 05:30 PM)Uber Orange link Wrote:I had this same problem! It happened JUST after I tried using the Drafting Table that came with Free Time's Career Rewards. I'm not sure if it's a glitch or what, but it canceled out after I re-started the game.

I don't even think I know what that is lol! :Smile Big Grin Well at least I'm not alone! But I'm not special either Sad... Hehe, just kidding! Wink But it is kind of wierd though, how it just happens. I think the pictures do look quite cool though. But I did take some really nice ones that would have been great if they had turned out properly. Sad

27-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Well, I still think it's pretty special Smile The second and third pictures are really cool like that, though Smile

From what I've found online, it seems it's just a glitch. Either you:
a)had too many cheats "on"
b)were taking too many pictures
c)had been on for a long time
or d)just experienced a completely random glitch.

Sorry I couldn't be more help Sad I tried.

28-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Am I the only one without CC yet?! I feel very left out Sad
28-03-2008, 03:27 PM
(28-03-2008 11:44 AM)Rena link Wrote:Am I the only one without CC yet?! I feel very left out Sad

Aww, don't feel left out! We love you CC or no CC lol! Big Grin Why don't you use CC though, if you don't mind my asking?

28-03-2008, 05:11 PM
I know they aren't funny, but I do think that they're interesting.
Okay, okay, I admit it, I just couldn't find any other pic threads. xP

I just thought I'd post some pics of my new favorite Sim, Sven. He's the result of two hours of boredom and bodyshop abuse. Hehe. xP

I tried to keep it PG-13. I really did. He just doesn't like wearing pants.  ;D

[Image: Shot5802l0l.png]

[Image: Shot5808a.png]

[Image: Shot58027l.png]

[Image: Shot5806ll.png]

[Image: Shot5802lll.png]

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
28-03-2008, 08:23 PM
Wow! :o Amazing Sim! Really nice. Wink
Oh, I wish I had some interesting pictures to post. Sad I know I do have some somewhere on the comp, but I have so many pictures! I might have a look later tonight though, see what I can dig up.